The Royal Wedding

NurembergVillan

I'm well up for it.

Got my little plastic union jack bowler hat. Been to Currys and got one of them giant **** off curved screen tv jobbies.

I've bought every party food Iceland had and I'm cracking out the last of the Christmas advocaat.

Totally psyched, putting the great back in britain.

• Haha 3

Not much interest but I don't hate 'em like most of you lot ;)

They're part of our history and they'll always be here, so there's no point getting all wound up about it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I have got no time for any of them. I have never understood people gushing over them and having street parties celebrating a bunch of upper class bastards simply born into privilege. 

Much as I dislike Theresa Maybe, she's our democratically elected leader.  Here she is bowing and scraping in front of some people half her age.

will-kate-shakeup-31jul17-30.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Windsor police seize rough sleepers' bus ahead of royal wedding

Charity’s bus impounded after police claim there was an issue with the driver’s licence

Caroline Davies

Fri 18 May 2018 13.48 BSTLast modified on Fri 18 May 2018 15.11 BST

The Ark Project’s 10-bed bus in Windsor 

A double-decker bus used as a shelter for rough sleepers in Windsor has been impounded by police before Saturday’s royal wedding.

Thames Valley police said The Ark Project’s 10-bed bus was seized from the town centre due to an issue with the driver’s licence.

The charity’s founder, Michael Longsmith, 42, said nine people on the bus had been “kicked out” on to the streets because police wanted the bus removed before Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding, despite it being parked on private land with full permission. 

The bus had been parked in “a lovely spot” right on the corner next to the castle, said Longsmith. 

Police had towed it away, claiming it was a public service vehicle – which Longsmith said it was not. “They towed it away to be inspected and categorised and it’s not going to be given back until after the wedding.”

Edited by markavfc40

40 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I have got no time for any of them. I have never understood people gushing over them and having street parties celebrating a bunch of upper class bastards simply born into privilege. 

We don't celebrate a bunch of upper Class bastards. It's just an excuse for  us rough arses to get pissed up :)

31 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Much as I dislike Theresa Maybe, she's our democratically elected leader.  Here she is bowing and scraping in front of some people half her age.

will-kate-shakeup-31jul17-30.jpg

Ah, she's not that bad really, Theresa, is she? I mean, she's doing the Madness Nutty Dance!

• Haha 1

I won’t watch it as it will bore me. Harry and William seem like decent people, their partners likewise. I don’t hate them, and don’t begrudge a few well wishers having a nice time on their happy day. I would just prefer that it not cost millions. 

Overall I hardly ever give the monarchy any thought. I wouldn’t care if they weren’t here any more, I don’t think tourism would be as affected as those that make that argument suggest. 

Basically I found them more interesting when they were invading France and hiding up trees.

• Like 3

Â