Football Kits 2018/19

sne

10 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

FC Rostov limited edition 4th kit inspired by a lucky carpet that a fan brought to the ground at a 4-0 victory.

365755b70e14353684edf94e73f03d12.jpg

I feel like this is jumping the shark.

anyone ever bought kits off ebay, delivered from china...what can go wrong, £15 for the boca juniors and club america kits, im tempted, 2 issues - 

1) if they really are that badly knock off jobs, i know some guys at football who buy their kids kits off ali express and they look good to be fair

2) the chance of getting stung for tax, the seller says they'll stick "gift" on it but my experience of that is hit and miss

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

anyone ever bought kits off ebay, delivered from china...what can go wrong, £15 for the boca juniors and club america kits, im tempted, 2 issues - 

1) if they really are that badly knock off jobs, i know some guys at football who buy their kids kits off ali express and they look good to be fair

2) the chance of getting stung for tax, the seller says they'll stick "gift" on it but my experience of that is hit and miss

I got a hockey jersey once and pretty good. Mate got a Newcastle jersey you wouldnt notice the difference

• Like 1

This 3rd kit thing must be a new scam by clubs, I know top teams done it for a while. Do Championship teams really need 3 kits 

I remember we brought a black kit out during the Nike days and it was nice but I dont think we ever actually wore it

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I bought our away kit from last season off eBay as I was desperate since it's sold out everywhere. Hilariously fake. It was only like 10 bucks so I didn't kind rolling the dice.

Never buy anything with a stock picture. They should have multiple pictures of the actual item if they're legit, and you can judge for yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

you don't even need to order from China plenty of hooky shirts on Gumtree.  Got an England training shirt for £15 that were going for £100 on eBay during The World Cup.  It is perfect other than the washing instructions label inside the shirt has an fcbarcelona.net tag attached!  Same material same everything gotta be from the same factory!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

This 3rd kit thing must be a new scam by clubs, I know top teams done it for a while. Do Championship teams really need 3 kits 

I remember we brought a black kit out during the Nike days and it was nice but I dont think we ever actually wore it

It was our first year with Nike for that black kit, and it was the exact same shirt as man utds away shirt from a few years previously, it was a really nice shirt and I've still got mine in a bin bag in the loft but no, we didn't wear it once

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Really good in my experience.

Got three shirts. All great. Not perfect if you hold them next to the real thing, but 90% ok.

Takes ages to come with standard shipping though. Like 7 weeks or something.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

I got a hockey jersey once and pretty good. Mate got a Newcastle jersey you wouldnt notice the difference

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I bought our away kit from last season off eBay as I was desperate since it's sold out everywhere. Hilariously fake. It was only like 10 bucks so I didn't kind rolling the dice.

Never buy anything with a stock picture. They should have multiple pictures of the actual item if they're legit, and you can judge for yourself.

16 hours ago, S-Platt said:

you don't even need to order from China plenty of hooky shirts on Gumtree.  Got an England training shirt for £15 that were going for £100 on eBay during The World Cup.  It is perfect other than the washing instructions label inside the shirt has an fcbarcelona.net tag attached!  Same material same everything gotta be from the same factory!

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Really good in my experience.

Got three shirts. All great. Not perfect if you hold them next to the real thing, but 90% ok.

Takes ages to come with standard shipping though. Like 7 weeks or something.

If ever I can't pay my mortgage, I'm gonna be asking you lot for some contributions!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

If ever I can't pay my mortgage, I'm gonna be asking you lot for some contributions!

out of interest what are your thoughts on how they do it in China? My opinion is they must have someone on the inside supplying the materials and patterns and so on.  If the official factory is in China they have a little knock off one round the corner!

Like someone has said before all this information would make a fascinating book!

Â