Football Kits 2018/19

sne

Manure new kit, can be yours for the very reasonable price of £183 if you want to be a full kit rocket polisher.

Manchester United home kit

Apparently those £183 it will set you back is £68 more than the cheapest season ticket to Bayern Münich...

Then again it got stripes, so that's something.

Edited by sne

That Man U kit is garbage. They have a pretty iconic look with the white shorts and black socks and going with this weird gradient thing makes the kit fail to read as a Man U kit on first glance. Terrible.

Adidas have been great lately as well, so it's an unusual dip in quality.

10 hours ago, sne said:

Manure new kit, can be yours for the very reasonable price of £183 if you want to be a full kit rocket polisher.

Manchester United home kit

Apparently those £183 it will set you back is £68 more than the cheapest season ticket to Bayern Münich...

Then again it got stripes, so that's something.

I hate the Premier League.

£183 is disgusting when I would wager the majority of replica kits sold are for children.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I hate the Premier League.

£183 is disgusting when I would wager the majority of replica kits sold are for children.

it’s the full kit, match specification version that is £183. The shirt itself is something like £100, but there’s a replica version for £60 odd.

• Like 1

I remember when clubs used to change kits every year there was a huge furore as 2 years was he norm back then. I assume no club keeps the same kit for 2 years now?

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I remember when clubs used to change kits every year there was a huge furore as 2 years was he norm back then. I assume no club keeps the same kit for 2 years now?

Every year in the OT kit thread somebody complains that we're not keeping our kit for 2 years in a row, despite the fact the last time we did that was something like 1994.

I think it's pretty much the norm everywhere now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Every year in the OT kit thread somebody complains that we're not keeping our kit for 2 years in a row, despite the fact the last time we did that was something like 1994.

I think it's pretty much the norm everywhere now.

You can tell how long ago I purchased a kit! :D

to be fair to the manufacturers they probably cant justify the sponsorship rates if they dont do 3 new kits a year, a double the price match day kit and a massive training range

another one for @NurembergVillan how do adidas make a return on the £75m a year they pay utd?

Edited by villa4europe

Thought those Blackburn players were all holding hands for a second there. Wrong shade of blue but a lovely shirt none the less. Like the Spurs away too, very nice.

Isnt that black/pink Everton the exact same shirt from a few seasons back?

Â