Football Kits 2018/19

sne

10 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Thought those Blackburn players were all holding hands for a second there. Wrong shade of blue but a lovely shirt none the less. 

I think it's a throw back to their early years... the original shirt which was a paler blue than that of the shearer/sutton/dalglish era 

So turns out Nike have delivered identical training kits to Barca and Tottenham, only the badge and sponsor differs.

Way to make it feel special :D

Bildresultat för tottenham barcelona training gear nike

2 hours ago, sne said:

So turns out Nike have delivered identical training kits to Barca and Tottenham, only the badge and sponsor differs.

Way to make it feel special :D

Bildresultat för tottenham barcelona training gear nike

And the edge sleeve colour on Barça matches the body but on Spurs it's a third colour.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2018 at 09:07, Dr_Pangloss said:

Nike are shocking, they don't even try anymore.  Adidas are the best and would love our kit to be made by them.

Given our new investment thought I would slightly amend.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

club_america_18_19_nike_home_kit.jpg

club_america_18_19_nike_away_kit.jpg

club america must have some following in latin america, always seem to get a good effort 

They be biggest club in Mexico and have one of highest attendances in the world

Really glad we've ditched Nike (even though the 09/10 kits were lovely). Underarmour and Luke have been great so far (recently bought the 16/17 kit and it's lovely), and even Macron made some nice unique kits in the later years. Imagine having the exact same kit as 10 other clubs? 

Adidas were the biggest offenders of making templated kits, but they've made some lovely ones for their biggest clubs and national teams recently. Nike just seems to make the same kit for every club.

Umbro's becoming almost as generic as Nike and Adidas.

I notice a lot of clubs in the Championship are going for the dark vertical stripes on a dark background like we are. And a lot of them are sponsored by 32Red too :lol: . Middlesbrough's kit is actually really nice. Looks like Hummel are really back in the game.

Image result for middlesbrough kit

8 hours ago, sne said:

Something for the 3rd kit perhaps?

bedale-hot-dog-sausage-kit-heck.pngbedale-hot-dog-sausage-kit-heck2.png

WTF? or should I say ‘what the heck’ WTH?

https://www.heckfood.co.uk/

OUR STORY

We are the Keebles. Making sausages is in our blood and we've been doing it for years. We pride ourselves on our service and flavour and pull out all the stops to deliver farmers' market quality sausages wherever you are. 

• Like 1

Â