Football Kits 2018/19

sne

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

still probably my favourite england shirt from umbro

england-2009-umbro-shirt-10.jpg

can remember when it came out people were moaning about how simple it was and wasnt worth the money, it such a good shirt as a fan, comfortable and didnt make you feel like a pleb wearing it

2010 world cup shirt, still got mine

• Like 1

Might as well just wear a polo shirt?

My favorite kind of kit are the Nike Dri-Fit era kit, which we were lucky enough to have a couple of kits from. They go so well with jeans and sneakers in the summer. The Villa away shirts from 2009/10 (technically NikeFit) and 2011/12 are absolute favorites. The materials and fit are unmatched imo.

Brazil havent worn white since 1950 when the national disaster vs Uruguay at Maracana happened. It used to be the home colour for Brazil 

I suppose since losing 7-1 at home they have got over that game

On 05/04/2019 at 04:29, Keyblade said:

Some great work by Macron, for the inaugural CPL season in Canada. Even changed their logo.

HFX-home-1024x673.jpg

https://canpl.ca/article/gallery-a-full-look-at-all-14-inaugural-cpl-kits

Some beauties in here, but particularly like this one. The change in logo makes such a difference too. Just went down a bit of wikipedia rabbit hole and discovered that the above team (HFX Wanderers) have a midfielder called Elton John :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Milfner said:

Some beauties in here, but particularly like this one. The change in logo makes such a difference too. Just went down a bit of wikipedia rabbit hole and discovered that the above team (HFX Wanderers) have a midfielder called Elton John :lol: 

image.png

• Like 1

On 26/03/2019 at 12:11, villa4europe said:

still probably my favourite england shirt from umbro

england-2009-umbro-shirt-10.jpg

can remember when it came out people were moaning about how simple it was and wasnt worth the money, it such a good shirt as a fan, comfortable and didnt make you feel like a pleb wearing it

Yep, great shirt.

Simple is good.

Not London because the community isn't as strong as the Nigerian (for some reason I think Cameroon is largely French??) Will be interesting to see what the international sales are like because that's who the kit is targeting imo (Which after the Nigeria kit success isn't that much of a surprise)

Maybe @NurembergVillan Will know, what happened to puma and Cameroon?

Â