Match Thread: Villa v Cardiff

limpid

Anybody getting sound interference through their Sky coverage?

Apart from the first five minutes Villa have been awful again with Cardiff only slightly better.

1 minute ago, AJ said:

Performer for the first half for me is Johnstone.

Is there bad blood there between Jack and Joe?

According to this video they are the best of friends

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, striker said:

Apart from the first five minutes Villa have been awful again with Cardiff only slightly better.

Yes, thought it was my new TV

• Haha 1

Just now, striker said:

Yes the sound is as bad as the game - we look careless and lack any quality - need to get kodjia on as at least he can make something from nothing .

Just now, Eastie said:

Yes the sound is as bad as the game - we look careless and lack any quality - need to get kodjia on as at least he can make something from nothing .

Think we need to get him on and id be amazed if we dont no matter what the score but at the same time he looked proper roy of the rovers on saturday, needs a better performance tonight 

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Lucky to stil be level at half time.

Let's see what Bruce has up his sleeve for the second half.

My guess.... nothing. Wait till the Cardiff goal comes them throws Scott and Kodj on and hope. 

Eat

Sleep

Repeat 

• Haha 1

Watching Fulham move into 2nd feels like yelling man on for 30 seconds while the player (Villa) is stood their clueless and oblivious,  giving away possession cheaply in slow motion.

FFS.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

think the ref is having a shocker in controlling them.....they are everything you expect from a Warnock team...they are stopping everything we are trying to do with niggling fouls etc

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Watching Fulham move into 2nd feels like yelling man on for 30 seconds while the player (Villa) is stood their clueless and oblivious, and giving away possession cheaply.

FFS.

I agree. But fair play to them. Their run is astonishing