Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

19 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Snodgrass wont be a loan to buy, he'll be out of contract after this season. 

That is what I thought. Maybe it is Success?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Everyone knows we are looking for loan players. Very often they could be option to buy deals. There’s 2-3 weeks left of window so it ‘possibly’ being next week is 1 in 3 chance. 

He hasn’t really give us much has he really? 

I know I’m ungrateful. 

In and of itself, it's no great revelation, you are correct, but I am comforted to have it confirmed that we are still trying from someone who knows his onions. With him the details will come and you know you can trust them. It's certainly not the worst ITK ever!

3 hours ago, NeilS said:

That is what I thought. Maybe it is Success?

It would be a major success if we signed Snodders. We would rightly feel flushed with success if we managed to sign them both.;)

• Like 1

I’m happy with our striking options if I’m honest; I think Kodjia will kick on, get a goal and impetus and off he’ll go. I think Hogan still has a lot to offer, especially with an in form Grealish and I think McGinn will help to drive up forward with much more directness and tempo (hopefully) which will aid his game (I am a little worried about his injury record). I think Davis can offer hold up play and a great foil to play off. RHM is a live wire, and looks to have physically matured, he had a good impact on Monday. I think there’s a nice mix and balance up there, especially as Bruce only plays 1 up. Of course biggest concern is the injury record and given Bruce’s comments I think he’s after a striker. 

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, daggy_333 said:

I feel like the likelihood of us getting Abraham on loan has possibly decreased this evening. Chelsea have let Batshuayi go on loan to Valencia for the season.

With Hazard likely to stay for them Hudson Odoi might be let go for experience. He would be unreal at this level.

I see Snodders has sent the following Instagram message to John McGinn "All the best mate what a top club you will love it buddy." We really must bring him back home to where he belongs. Three Scots in our first team this season? ;)

2 hours ago, John said:

I see Snodders has sent the following Instagram message to John McGinn "All the best mate what a top club you will love it buddy." We really must bring him back home to where he belongs. Three Scots in our first team this season? ;)

Would be all for it. Bring him home!

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Patrick Roberts is apparently going out on loan again from Man City.

Could he be something for us? I know he was out injured for large parts of last season.

Don't watch SPL so no idea if he's been any good at Celtic.

• Like 2

Just now, sne said:

Could he be something for us? I know he was out injured for large parts of last season.

As good as you can be playing against league 1 footballers in the main. 2 years of development down the drain for him.

44 minutes ago, sne said:

They love him up there. 

But then again Scott Sinclair looks like Rivaldo up there. 

2 minutes ago, HolteExile said:

They love him up there. 

But then again Scott Sinclair looks like Rivaldo up there. 

McGinn is supposed to be the bees knees so...

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So with the Grealish saga, it’s unlikely we are going to loan anyone from Spurs.

Are there any good players from the top sides we’d be able to get? 

Wonder if it improves our chances of getting someone from Arsenal? 

• Haha 1

Â