Pre match thread

roonst83

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why are you writing us off before we even kick a ball. If in your eyes playing two particular players means we certainly lose to a depleted bottom half Sheff Wed team then you must have given up on promotion a long time ago. 

We are not used to having success. Its like pulling the fit bird and just knowing the first date ain't gonna go well, even though your looking like Crocket from Miami Vice :)

Just now, foreveryoung said:

We are not used to having success. Its like pulling the fit bird and just knowing the first date ain't gonna go well, even though your looking like Crocket from Miami Vice :)

I must say I'm not used to that either :)

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why are you writing us off before we even kick a ball. If in your eyes playing two particular players means we certainly lose to a depleted bottom half Sheff Wed team then you must have given up on promotion a long time ago. 

Does that mean people can’t back us to win either?

Not a fan of the line-up.  I would have that Thor and O’hare On the pitch.   But, to channel TRO. “I didn’t see them in training all week.”   So, I’ll wait to see if his solution to our injury problems, works.  In the final analysis, that’s what matters  

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I just have a sneaky suspicion that RHM will score today.

I have the sneaky suspicion he won't even come on as Davis is also on the bench, and ahead of him in Bruce's eyes.

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Biggest away allocation of the season apparently; over 4,000 there today. It'll sound like a home game.

Great away support again.

Just hope the team put in a performance better than the one vs Fulham where there were 4k + Villa too. UTV.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

17 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Because Bruce apparently isn’t learning from his mistakes and because I have seen both Onomah and Whelan play and in my opinion they don’t bring anything positive to the game

• Like 1