VillaTalk Deadpool 2018

Xela

43 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Avicii, artist and producer. 28 years old. Heard the name but don't know much more about him.

Randy Scruggs, I knew. This guy, nope. 

Drugs, presumably? 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah hes a big name, 2nd maybe to calvin harris in dance music? Thats a shock, instant reaction is drugs

I read he had suffered with depression previously and had some health issues. My first thought was suicide 

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Randy Scruggs, I knew. This guy, nope. 

Drugs, presumably? 

Apparently suffered from pancreatitis so a combination of alcohol and pills seems like a good guess.

He’s had such a hard life coming to terms with his disability, using it to give him a living but then the struggle of being a novelty, it’s quite sad.

I remember seeing some interview, where he was talking more candidly than usual and it was very touching.

Edited by a m ole

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2018 at 19:30, NoelVilla said:

Apparently suffered from pancreatitis so a combination of alcohol and pills seems like a good guess.

Looks like it was the old razor blades in the tub routine, Massive blood loss from self inflicted wound according to as yet unofficial confirmation

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Xela said:

Dennis Nilsen, 72

A bloke i work with is part of an old skool death metal band (don't ask, I don't know what that is either !) and his band have written a few "songs" about serial killers including Harold Shipman and Nilsen.

He told me that in the chorus of their Nilsen song contains the words :

"The drains were blocked with dead men's cocks..."

I don't think it's a love ballad somehow. 

Edited by mottaloo