Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

25 minutes ago, rubberman said:

I know what you mean, but I can equally see it happening exactly opposite to that.  Today my glass is half full.  Hope it still is by the end of the night!

Very true, if we score first we could easily win this game as games have shown when we score first we usually grow in confidence. leeds have a tendency to crumble when the pressure hits at home. 

• Like 2

Maybe he's worried about Samba's fitness. But even if Samba had to go off you could bring on Elmo and move Hutton to centre back - or bring on RDL to play alongside Chester. I don't understand Elphick or Thor being ahead of O'Hare.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, KHV said:

Only 1 win from the last 9 against Leeds!  Didn't realise our record was that crap.

Not confident at all, would happily take a point from this

It's one of them I suppose where that record must be broken at some point.  Hope it's tonight.

We are the Villa and we have done amazing things before :D

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Anything other than a defeat is a bonus tonight for me, I'm expecting us to lose.

No doubt, if we do we'll get the usual tirade of Bruce out from those who have been markedly quieter over recent weeks.

I won't say a negative word if we lose, if you promise not to snipe at those with an opposing view to yours, should we win.  Deal?