The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

43 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Casillas now claiming he was “hacked” and misspelt LGBT. 

Is LGBT a universal term? I'm assuming that those words are different in other languages and could potentially start with different letters. 

After annoying Real Madrid and holding PSG ransom the Director of Football/Manager/Forward Kylian Mbappe wants out for a poor summer transfer window

What a dick 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

After annoying Real Madrid and holding PSG ransom the Director of Football/Manager/Forward Kylian Mbappe wants out for a poor summer transfer window

What a dick 😂

I know Haaland is on a shitload of money too but he comes across far more humble than Mbappe, who appears to be a complete clearing in the woods.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I know Haaland is on a shitload of money too but he comes across far more humble than Mbappe, who appears to be a complete clearing in the woods.

Haalands agent and dad obviously got him an incredible amount of money but he does seem to have a thing about not moaning in the media

Maybe, like mbappe should also be, he knows that he's young and has time on his side and a huge career in front of him, Haaland can do 5 years at city 5 years at Madrid then 3 to 5 years anywhere else he pleases, he'll score goals win things and get paid, it's all coming to him

PSG are top of the league, scoring for fun, top of the CL group, what more does he actually want?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Barcelona will wear a special jersey sponsored by Drake for El Clasico as he has hit 50 billion hits on Spotify 😂😂

This absolutely shouldn't be allowed - when a company sponsors a club they should submit a logo and that logo should be the agreed one on the shirt for the season.

Barca are now in a position where they could have a different logo every week, we'll have the Taylor Swift album launch one, the chirstmas number one shirt and a shirt that gets posted to all of our houses with U2 on the front whether we like it or not.

For Barca diehards, this might mean having to buy three or four shirts this season because they've always had one of every shirt.

Barca have essentially whored everything out and they're dragging the game into their pit with them. Slags.

I'm pretty sure this would be against the rules in the English game, but if it's not, it needs putting in place right now.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This absolutely shouldn't be allowed - when a company sponsors a club they should submit a logo and that logo should be the agreed one on the shirt for the season.

Barca are now in a position where they could have a different logo every week, we'll have the Taylor Swift album launch one, the chirstmas number one shirt and a shirt that gets posted to all of our houses with U2 on the front whether we like it or not.

For Barca diehards, this might mean having to but three of four shirts this season because they've always had one of every shirt.

Barca have essentially whored everything out and they're dragging the game into their pit with them. Slags.

I'm pretty sure this would be against the rules in the English game, but if it's not, it needs putting in place right now.

The wonderful irony that it's the "more than a club" club that's the one doing it.

Fallen so far from the days of Unicef sponsorship. 

On that note I wish we could have Acorns again. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

The wonderful irony that it's the "more than a club" club that's the one doing it.

Fallen so far from the days of Unicef sponsorship. 

On that note I wish we could have Acorns again. 

The UNICEF sponsorship was probably a little cynical as it was a means to getting a logo on the front. They then went to the "charitable" Qatar Foundation before going Qatar airways. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

For Barca diehards, this might mean having to buy three or four shirts this season because they've always had one of every shirt.

If they make a kit like this I'm all for it to be honest

s_5b95937d12995571a0e75a9b.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The UNICEF sponsorship was probably a little cynical as it was a means to getting a logo on the front. They then went to the "charitable" Qatar Foundation before going Qatar airways. 

Agreed, but didn't have the patience to post all that out. 

6 hours ago, sne said:

Fwiw Barcelona and Drake is a perfect combination. 

Isn't there some weird curse that whenever Drake's got involved in a sport's match the team he's linked with have lost? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Isn't there some weird curse that whenever Drake's got involved in a sport's match the team he's linked with have lost? 

Yeah something like that I think. He's terrible at betting or some such.

Didn't he stick $1m on a boxing or ufc fight recently?

From what I've seen of it he seems very loud about what he's doing and not particularly skillful at it, lots of stuff that's a one or two horse race not like multiple bets or correct scores or anything like that, a huge bet for the rams to win the superbowl when they were already heavy favourites that kind of thing, its not like he's put a million on villa winning thr FA cup

On 14/10/2022 at 12:05, OutByEaster? said:

I do agree with the main thrust of this post, but tbf there's a pretty easy solution to the bolded part. 

Â