French onion soup

Turkey

Chipolatas

Rosemary roast potatoes

Honey roasted carrots and parsnips

Cauliflower cheese

Braised red cabbage with bacon and honey

Onion gravy

I'm exhausted. Nice to give my mum the day off though :)

• Like 1

We had ours early for a change. We were sat eating at 2.30. Atleast we will be all cleaned up early and can settle down a bit earlier. Well that's nearly it for another year. I like Boxing Day and the couple of days after, but once I get to NYE, I start getting the blues. Ah well, soon get over it. 

• Like 1

Due to brothers fiancee working today it is a late dinner. Just about totuck in. Starving and only slightly tipsy as haven't indulged the booze too much  before dinner. Looking forward to my whisky! 

Merry xmas toyou all!

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Done.

4 hours in the kitchen.

French onion soup

Turkey

Chipolatas

Rosemary roast potatoes

Honey roasted carrots and parsnips

Cauliflower cheese

Braised red cabbage with bacon and honey

Onion gravy

I'm exhausted. Nice to give my mum the day off though :)

That's very impressive mate! 

I'd struggle to do the gravy! 

Grandson gone. Prosecco opened. Lots of CD's. Amongst all the country was an Everly Bros retrospective and a Lavern Baker double CD I was going to get my wife. In addition to Noddy Holders biography and a Dave Hill biography was Slayed. 

This year my gifts have mostly been - Scotch (assorted), cheese (assorted), chilli oil (assorted), moisturiser (assorted), socks (assorted).  And some fishing tackle.  I plan to get back into fishing in 2018 (not done much since my early teens).

Other 2018 plans include yoga, meditation, and back to the gym.  It's going to be a year of looking after myself and my mental wellbeing, as well as my family.

For now though, that cheese and whisky isn't going to consume itself.

Â