X-moose 2k17 P-ART-EE TIE-M

lapal_fan

So what do you want?  

What are you buying for others (of note). 

Are Furby's still in? 

DO YOU WANT SOME LEDs?! PUT THEM ON EVERYTHING!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

(It's not too early so shut up you idiot) 

11 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

It's starts when the John Lewis advert comes on and the coca-cola truck rolls out. 

Deal with it. 

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, holidays are coming.......

There are 12 days of Christmas. End of.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, choffer said:

There are 12 days of Christmas. End of.

Pah! 12 days is for poosays. How can you possibly fit an entire Christmas' worth of food into 12 days. You aren't even trying.  

I've already done a couple of tins of Heroes/Roses, some family-sized bags of peanuts,  a box of twiglets and a jumbo selection box. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Saw the title and thought it was a computer game or something.

I thought it was about a moose that is now formerly a moose and now wants to be recognised as a licence plate that wants to bind up the Mona Lisa and other forms of art and wants to urinate all over it.

8 minutes ago, AJ said:

I thought it was about a moose that is now formerly a moose and now wants to be recognised as a licence plate that wants to bind up the Mona Lisa and other forms of art and wants to urinate all over it.

Thats moosephobic. 

41 minutes ago, Xela said:

Thats moosephobic. 

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apology to  any mooses I have offended here on this forum.

It doesn't matter if you are a proud moose, or feel that you are an antelope/woodchuck/toaster or whatever trapped in a mooses body, you are all beautiful creatures and you are all heroes.

You deserve to be proud, and don't let anybody tell you you can't be.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AJ said:

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apology to  any mooses I have offended here on this forum.

It doesn't matter if you are a proud moose, or feel that you are an antelope/woodchuck/toaster or whatever trapped in a mooses body, you are all beautiful creatures and you are all heroes.

You deserve to be proud, and don't let anybody tell you you can't be.

i believe the plural is “meese”

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

i believe the plural is “meese”

That would mean that Mr Jinx is wrong.

He has been " Hating those meeses to pieces" for years, and that idiot doesn't know his antelopes from his asshole.

Stupid cat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Pah! 12 days is for poosays. How can you possibly fit an entire Christmas' worth of food into 12 days. You aren't even trying.  

I've already done a couple of tins of Heroes/Roses, some family-sized bags of peanuts,  a box of twiglets and a jumbo selection box. 

Piece of cake. 

• Like 1

Â