X-moose 2k17 P-ART-EE TIE-M

lapal_fan

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

My tits have grown at least 1.7cm today. 

Unbelievable. 

Got a telescope, trip to Rome (still never been!), couple of jackets, glennfiddich 12 year and all of my son's toys obviously. 

Pix plz bbe xx

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

This year my gifts have mostly been - Scotch (assorted), cheese (assorted), chilli oil (assorted), moisturiser (assorted), socks (assorted).  And some fishing tackle.  

Why was the fishing tackle not assorted? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

This year my gifts have mostly been - Scotch (assorted), cheese (assorted), chilli oil (assorted), moisturiser (assorted), socks (assorted).  And some fishing tackle.  I plan to get back into fishing in 2018 (not done much since my early teens).

Other 2018 plans include yoga, meditation, and back to the gym.  It's going to be a year of looking after myself and my mental wellbeing, as well as my family.

For now though, that cheese and whisky isn't going to consume itself.

Don't mix up the assorted chilli oil and assorted moisturiser. 

• Like 1

Socks and pants. Result. Whisky tasting guide plus whisky, a couple fo daft books beer and slippers. Marvellous. Think my long term preparation for being an old man is going well. Food has been great and on game mode ahoy. Lovely stuff. Woodburner to be put on soon too :)

Going to let the notes of Auchentoshan guide me off now. Hope everyone's head survive tomorrow! :thumb:

• Like 2

Â