X-moose 2k17 P-ART-EE TIE-M

lapal_fan

On 16/12/2017 at 21:09, Xela said:

Meal was nice and a few other people rather than me made a fool of themselves. I was relatively well behaved all said and done.

What's happened to you, man ? I mean, like....you never used to be this square and boring......it's almost as if you're reaching middle age. I kept hitting F5 and THIS was what I eventually read !?!?

Thanks for spoiling my entertainment, bro :(

(You'd better have something spectacular planned for NYE !)

About to go out for our unofficial festive drinking session with some lads from work. We chose the day when we were off and the people we don't like were on shift.

We will drink in various establishments, we will eat some awful late night food in China Town

We will have a good time

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

About to go out for our unofficial festive drinking session with some lads from work. We chose the day when we were off and the people we don't like were on shift.

We will drink in various establishments, we will eat some awful late night food in China Town

We will have a good time

Please tell me that you're going to use those on shift to ferry you home at the end of the night?

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Please tell me that you're going to use those on shift to ferry you home at the end of the night?

No, those on shift will be at work in the office (which is where we all work), we will phone them up drunk though and abuse them whilst requesting taxis to do said ferrying around :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mottaloo said:

What's happened to you, man ? I mean, like....you never used to be this square and boring......it's almost as if you're reaching middle age. I kept hitting F5 and THIS was what I eventually read !?!?

Thanks for spoiling my entertainment, bro :(

(You'd better have something spectacular planned for NYE !)

Getting old man! 

Another Xmas meal/party last night. I drove!

I consumed more turkey than Bernard Matthew's dog! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I'm off to Chinatown for Christmas drinks in the next half hour.

My other half doesn't know this yet.

• Haha 1

I got a phone call early this morning at 1.50 off one of the work lads. My phone was on silent, but I texted him when I got up to make sure everything was ok, and it was. He rang me at about 9.30 to let me know that him and a couple of other work lads had booked into an hotel last night and had been up all night snorting their money away. They went out straight from work yesterday then when the pubs closed booked into an hotel. They were going home this morning to get ready and meet up with the other lads for 12.00 . Dread to think what state they are in now. I'm in my pjs and ready for a settled night. 

• Like 4

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I got a phone call early this morning at 1.50 off one of the work lads. My phone was on silent, but I texted him when I got up to make sure everything was ok, and it was. He rang me at about 9.30 to let me know that him and a couple of other work lads had booked into an hotel last night and had been up all night snorting their money away. They went out straight from work yesterday then when the pubs closed booked into an hotel. They were going home this morning to get ready and meet up with the other lads for 12.00 . Dread to think what state they are in now. I'm in my pjs and ready for a settled night. 

You win, they lose. 

• Like 2

Well my Christmas looks like its all set to be a gooden again.

My old man is currently up the hospital with stomach pains, sounds like he's gunna be kept in.

He really is rubbish, he has some sort of medical emergency every bloody Christmas without fail...and to top it off there is every chance I'll have to visit him tonight.

Fancy getting yourself admitted to hospital on a Friday night, I'll be having some serious words with him when I see him.

I’ve braved the Hell that was Asda for the food shop, but it ain’t over yet.  

If you hear about a bloke holding hostages in COSTCO by Star City, tell ‘em I ain’t letting anyone leave until Gazza turns up with a bag of chips and a four pack of Carling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â