Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Still 2 in midfield

**** off

When Bruce watched them keep the ball for 5 minutes straight, what is he thinking? That we'll nick it and run pup the other end and smash the net any second now? We're so not in this game it's ridiculous. It's like watching the gulf in class between the top european teams and when we got let back in the european competitions after the ban. It must be hilarious not being a Villa fan and watching this. It's like we're playing a different sport entirely...

This lot are a load of absolute piss flaps.  Rolling about whenever we're making progress.  The ref is going for it every time too.

I'm starting to feel as annoyed as I was when England lost to Portugal in the World Cup.  I was at that match, and it absolute boiled my piss.

1 minute ago, KHV said:

He hasn't, we have been crap. We have just played four monumentally crap football teams in that period. We haven't been convincing. Even in the big wins against Barnsley and Burton you could see the flaws in this formation and set up.

This.

Can see us going on another abysmal run for the next few games. 

• Like 1

Just now, USA_Villa said:

This is the same as the Brentford game. Any team that plays decent football takes us apart. The only difference here is that Wolves have better players and have got a goal.

Only difference I'd wolves are the best team in the league

Great Hogan.

Lets watch him run around with zero service shall we.

I remember him saying he would get 20 goals this season, might want to start now Scott.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1