Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

It’s so depressing when you realise how far we’ve fallen. Being or feeling inferior to Wolves...sad times indeed. Are we really a big club? We haven’t looked like one for ages...

As a fan, the least I want is a side that actually entertains and tries to regularly play attacking football. It’s all very tiring.

Just now, Jas10 said:

It’s so depressing when you realise how far we’ve fallen. Being or feeling inferior to Wolves...sad times indeed. Are we really a big club? We haven’t looked like one for ages...

As a fan, the least I want is a side that actually entertains and tries to regularly play attacking football. It’s all very tiring.

It's depressing that we have spent so much money on utter unmitigated shite, we are garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, macandally said:

It’s got sod all to do with the players, everything to do with the coaching.

This is game over, we don’t look like scoring.

I think a lot of the players are shit but the management is atrocious and he has to go, we will not go up under this **** clown.

Just now, Jas10 said:

Wolves shit for 6 years, loads of problems, this manager changes it in a few months.

compare with us. Bruce just needs time and 11 Alan Huttons. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's no surprise, we have been crap for weeks. Even when we are winning we are crap. Any half decent team will beat us with the starting XI and formation Bruce uses.  We haven't been in the game at all and were never going to be either.

• Like 2