UEFA Nations League 2019

mikeyp102

because the weekend pissheads couldn't afford a lads holiday in Russia, couldn't afford one in japan or brazil or south africa either

@bobzy England haven't always behaved terribly abroad, I would be willing to bet that there is a correlation between cost of travelling and the trouble caused, a cheap weekend in Portugal, or france or Belgium attracts a different kind of England fan, the one looking for a drink with a football match attached to it rather than the one who is looking for a football match with a drink attached to it

the culture has definitely changed which means it should be tackled in a different way

I am not really buying the price as an excuse, they cause trouble in safe Western countries. Cheap flights to Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Balkans, Turkey etc and they dont go there to cause trouble because they would get more than pepper spray. Just a bunch of cowardly scumbags

7 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Seriously, does Delph have some sort of blackmail material on Southgate. How the hell does he even get into the England side? 

Because he is a fantastic footballer? who would you have ahead of him?

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Is this not on normal TV? 

Sky have all the UK rights, thought I'd chance it and see if they'd be generous enough to put it on Sky Sports Mix, but instead I get to watch England's Women hammer the West Indies in the cricket.

3 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

Sky have all the UK rights, thought I'd chance it and see if they'd be generous enough to put it on Sky Sports Mix, but instead I get to watch England's Women hammer the West Indies in the cricket.

I thought the friendlies were on normal TV?

Just now, Ingram85 said:

I thought the friendlies were on normal TV?

Not a friendly though, it's a highly prestigious UEFA tournament, with a trophy and anthem and everything!  (And more importantly as @BOF mentioned earlier, an opportunity UEFA to sell off the TV rights to it for yet more filthy filthy lucre)

Just now, CardiffGreens said:

Not a friendly though, it's a highly prestigious UEFA tournament, with a trophy and anthem and everything!  (And more importantly as @BOF mentioned earlier, an opportunity UEFA to sell off the TV rights to it for yet more filthy filthy lucre)

You're joking? Sky have the rights to this? I'm sure I watched Nations League football on ITV earlier in the year?!

20 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Seriously, does Delph have some sort of blackmail material on Southgate. How the hell does he even get into the England side? 

To be fair, he's a better midfielder than Gashford is a centre forward. 

Â