roonst83

Hmm would 

Sam

Terry Chester

Elmo                 Jedi              Taylor

Lansbury    Hourihane    Thor

Snodders

Davis 

be more like it and if so then I'm even more annoyed that Hogan isn't there as that team plays decent football for a running CF as opposed to a big hold up type

• Like 1

My initial thoughts were a back 5

..................johnstone

.........Chester.Terry.Taylor

Elmo.........Jedinak.......Bjarnesson

..........Lansbury.Hourihane

..................Snodgrass

......................Davis

its the type of thing bruce would try!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

That's what I'd hope it would be, I'm really just basing it on the order of the team, both the gif and that team sheet suggest thor will be right back :huh:

Thats presuming the guy who works at villas media team knows how Bruce is setting up.. 

So Bruce states in his post match interview after Brentford that Davis has been carrying a knock for a while, but then starts him just a few days later.. If he comes out after the match saying we are relying on an injured teenager up front then he needs a slap

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What saddens me the most is that I am not looking forward to watching the matches anymore, but I know I will do it anyway, and I know that I will feel depressed after the match. There are just so many things wrong with the way we play, and the whole right back thing and Elmohamady just drives me crazy. 

Only thing which keeps my hopes up is only because I like Xia and believes he is the right man for our club. Have a feeling this is the last match for Bruce at Villa. Im off to put a bet on 0-3.

And yes, Im fun at parties :)

• Like 1

Having kodge back makes no difference ge cant save bruce from the sack only bruce and his negative pathetic football changing to attacking fluent football can give him any chance of staying on. For what its worth i think bruce is playing 4-2-3-1 i think snod thor and hourihane playing behind davis so elmo right back.

Snodgrass looked unfit when he came on, Davis was apparently carrying a knock and kodja isn't fit.

Whelan has been hit and miss but has played it to feet more than jedanik does.

Lacking pace in adomha not playing or Hogan.

No doubt adama downing  and guestede will rip us a new one