Pre match thread

roonst83

Makes sense to have Elmohamady playing against Adama with his pace but who knows. Gestede is apparently injured so hopefully no vengeance goals from him. If we play defensive in this game then we'll be two down by half time. In Lanzarote at the minute and heard a rumour that's there's a bar with the game on so hopefully can watch it.

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Just out of interest, I've just been informed "2+ new replies  Show first new reply or Go to first new post"

What's the difference? Won't both choices take me to the same post?

Congratulations! You've won the internet and the matrix is yours to take home.

Cannot believe bruce dosnt attack attack attack he has terry and chester a very capable centre pairing to keep it tight at the back whilst be roam forward. He has best squad on PAPER in this league by a country mile he has to stop containment it dosnt work get into them goals will breed confidence. But that said in my opinion this is bruces last week as manager he will not do enough in these next 2 games. The crowd will be toxic tonight if we dont perform.

Edited by villan501

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Just out of interest, I've just been informed "2+ new replies  Show first new reply or Go to first new post"

What's the difference? Won't both choices take me to the same post?

It means there are too many new posts for the current page. The first option just shows you the first unread post. The second takes you to the next page with all of the unread posts.