Pre match thread

roonst83

Just now, sne said:

Aston Villa FCs foto.

Could be 4-5-1 or a 5-3-1-1 

whatever the formation, one striker at home when you need a win just shows how scared our manager is of trying to win a game.

i'll check the full time score later as I have no interest now.

thanks Steve, you've cured me of wanting to watch football.

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Think thor is gonna be right back based on the line up? Elmo left wing, snodgrass right?

Id say, Thor left wing, Elmo right back.. 

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Id say, Thor left wing, Elmo right back.. 

That's what I'd hope it would be, I'm really just basing it on the order of the team, both the gif and that team sheet suggest thor will be right back :huh:

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Once again the team is okay IF the midfield can deliver a more dynamic performance than we are used to. Davis can hold it up but he'll need at least two guys racing on to the lay off as they did against Norwich. If the midfield plays deep and ultra defensive then Davis is dead meat and its a case of hoping we can hang on to 0-0 !

Just now, Paul33 said:

Once again the team is okay IF the midfield can deliver a more dynamic performance than we are used to. Davis can hold it up but he'll need at least two guys racing on to the lay off as they did against Norwich. If the midfield plays deep and ultra defensive then Davis is dead meat and its a case of hoping we can hang on to 0-0 !

Having Jedi in there should allow the others a little more opportunity to  support