Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Who would be interested in doing the Draft Fantasy one as well? Can we get a show of replies? 

I don't mind continuing this one, frustrating as it might be, but I think the Draft Fantasy one looks better to be honest. 

Yep I'm in. Assume @Demitri_C, @maqroll And @Rds1983 are too as per previous page, plus @Skills if not everyone in, plus maybe @NurembergVillan depending on what the clapping was for. With you and @chappy that's at least 7, maybe 8 already so I'd say we set up.

Quite a lot of options on set up so should agree on rules etc beforehand.

Also when to draft? Dem can't draft after Tuesday, and assume most of us can't on Tuesday either. I'd suggest we wait a week, then transfer window is closed and international break gives a two-week draft window. Plus if doing league if 8 as head to head, 35 weeks means everyone plays each other 5 times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agreed on draft date @tomsky_11, I was going to suggest after the window has closed anyway. Let's do this!

Next week also works as start point if we get 12 teams and do a playoff finish which is an option on that site, every would play each other 3 times then.

So main options to choose on league set up are:

- Head-to-head or Classic?

- Points system: you can toggle on or off both the "Kante" rule (extra points favouring DMs, for tackles and recoveries) and bonus points for the top 3 players (similar to the Premier League game)

- Draft pick time: from 20secs to 3mins. We did 60secs in last draft.

- Max teams in league: up to 16

- Max players from one club: 1-7 or unlimited

- Squad size: 11 to 15 (options to distribute this differently between positions, default is 2 Gk, 5 DF, 5 MF, 3 FW same as Premier League game)

- Waiver order: can reset to reverse standings, or be reverse of draft order then ongoing, ie. once you get pick you go to back of the queue.

- Use auto-subs?: yes or no

- End of season playoffs: top 4 teams have end of season knockout for the title

- Dynasty league: can restart league next season with same teams, and can choose some players to retain

Let me know any thoughts/preferences on these rules. Only changes I guess we may want from the previous draft game are adding Kante rule and changing Waivers order to ongoing instead of reverse league standings. Playoffs and Dynasty a maybe depending on your thoughts.

W/c 4th September looks good then for the draft. Let me know which days are good or not and also any thoughts on rules and I can get league set up.

We've got the following 10 in so far: @Demitri_C @maqroll @Rds1983 @Skills @NurembergVillan @chappy @rhyscartwright_avfc @LancsVillan @HanoiVillan @tomsky_11 so at the moment I think we are looking at a 10 or 12 team league.

Are any of the others from the first league in on this one too, @sexbelowsound, @villaluke, @lp_villa830, @omariqy, @Dick, @StefanAVFC, @TrentVilla? If we get 16 we'll split to two leagues of 8.

18 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

W/c 4th September looks good then for the draft. Let me know which days are good or not and also any thoughts on rules and I can get league set up.

We've got the following 10 in so far: @Demitri_C @maqroll @Rds1983 @Skills @NurembergVillan @chappy @rhyscartwright_avfc @LancsVillan @HanoiVillan @tomsky_11 so at the moment I think we are looking at a 10 or 12 team league.

Are any of the others from the first league in on this one too, @sexbelowsound, @villaluke, @lp_villa830, @omariqy, @Dick, @StefanAVFC, @TrentVilla? If we get 16 we'll split to two leagues of 8.

4th is ok i think. I acnt do the 6th as out for an event. But others are ok for me 

I'm on holiday that week, and to be honest I think I'll give it swerve.

The gif on the last page was more about being woken up than the clapping part of it!  Implying I'd fallen asleep waiting for the points to be visible.

I think I like the idea of Fantasy Football more than the game itself these days.  It needs me to take more of an interest in football than I really have time for, unfortunately.

So, yeah, sorry chaps.  It's a no from me...