Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

I went toilet and the picks went awfully quick compared to the rest of draw and i got auto picked  perez and rondon. 

Then to top it off i didnt realise it indles you away for next picks unless you say you are back so i waited and it chose me a midfielder as well. (Ayew)

:angry:

Edited by Demitri_C

13 minutes ago, Dick said:

I got Costa. What happens when you have players who aren't even playing in this league?

Swap them for unpicked player on waivers list. Might wanna wait til new signings between now and end of window get added.

• Like 1

Yeah, I lost internet connection for a few of my picks. Not convinced i'd have taken Ozil with my second and overall I think my team gets weaker as you go from Goalkeeper through to the forward  line but in general i'm pleased. 

de Gea, Heaton

Valencia, Trippier, Koscielny, Maguire, Yoshida

Eriksen, Ozil, Ndidi, Schneiderlein, Mooy

Gayle, Murray, Vokes

I'm convinced they'll add trades next season though. I think we're going to find this league is very static now as there isn't much to choose from on the free agent list.

26 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yeah, I lost internet connection for a few of my picks. Not convinced i'd have taken Ozil with my second and overall I think my team gets weaker as you go from Goalkeeper through to the forward  line but in general i'm pleased. 

de Gea, Heaton

Valencia, Trippier, Koscielny, Maguire, Yoshida

Eriksen, Ozil, Ndidi, Schneiderlein, Mooy

Gayle, Murray, Vokes

I'm convinced they'll add trades next season though. I think we're going to find this league is very static now as there isn't much to choose from on the free agent list.

Midfield-wise there are plenty of decent players left, likes of Fletcher and Wanyama should be solid 100-pointers. And there are a few more attacking players with potential to score better if they have a good season. Plus there are new signings to come.

Forward selection is pretty sparse though.

Here's mine, had 4th pick:

Butland, Ryan

Alonso, Bertrand, Smalling, Olsson, Tommy Smith

Sanchez, Zaha, Ward Prowse, Ince, Brady

Andre Gray, Mounie, Abraham

Reasonably happy with that, hopefully all starters (not sure on Smalling, but as my 11th pick seemed worth the gamble), but slightly relying on players translating form from other leagues to the Prem (Ince, Mounie, Abraham, Smith). Also, a bit bottom half of the table heavy (Huddersfield x3, Swansea x2, Burnley x2, Palace, maybe Stoke, Brighton)

Heres mine and I had 11th pick

Ederson, Darlow

Milner, Danilo, Zabaleta, Naughton, Clark

Alli, Sterling, Arnautovic, Andre Ayew, Gray

Iheanacho, Perez, Rondon

I must have the worst strike force in the league (thanks to my bladder!)

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Heres mine and I had 11th pick

Ederson, Darlow

Milner, Danilo, Zabaleta, Naughton, Clark

Alli, Sterling, Arnautovic, Andre Ayew, Gray

Iheanacho, Perez, Rondon

I must have the worst strike force in the league (thanks to my bladder!)

Replace Perez and that's reasonable upfront.

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Pickford

Fabianski 

Mendy

Alderweirweld

Dawson

Shawcross

Francis

Walcott

Ramsey

Herrera

Townsend

Knockaert 

Kane

Defoe 

Berahino 

When are new signings available to pick? 

i think your going to win this Omar, jammy git getting first draft! 

25 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Replace Perez and that's reasonable upfront.

Does Rondon start? I thought Rodriguez would be first choice 

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Pickford

Fabianski 

Mendy

Alderweirweld

Dawson

Shawcross

Francis

Walcott

Ramsey

Herrera

Townsend

Knockaert 

Kane

Defoe 

Berahino 

When are new signings available to pick? 

https://draft.premierleague.com/help

See Transactions section under Rules tab. Basically if they aren't added 48hrs before gameweek deadine (which is 24hrs before waiver deadline) they are locked until following week.

All unlocked players are in waivers until 24hrs before gameweek deadline, after which they become free agents.

To get a player in waivers, you need to request them. Then 24hrs before the gameweek deadline, they go to the person with the highest waiver priority who requested them. Waiver priority is the reverse of the draft order before first week, then is the reverse of the league table in subsequent weeks.

Edited by tomsky_11

It's also one of the more popular club names on EA Sports' FIFA Ultimate Team series.  Here's a page with a list of the best of them -

We asked to our community about the most original and funniest names and also made a research into other several communities. Here is the shortlist of our favourite FIFA 17 club names:

http://www.fifauteam.com/best-fifa-17-club-names-fut/

I think "2 Girls 1 Schlupp" is absolute genius.