Hazard
Salah
Son
Bernardo Silva
Klaasen

Aguero
Iheanacho
Costa

I'm fairly happy with that. I think my strikeforce is fairly weak though. Iheanacho is a gamble, and Pep seems to favour Jesus over Aguero so I would have preferred to draft him (the guy before me picked Jesus). And I'll get rid of Costa assuming he goes. MIGHT gamble on Ibra and play the long game. Either that or try to pick up a surprise package when one emerges.

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is it genuinely impossible to see how the gameweek in progress is going? I can't find anywhere to see how many points my opponent has got. This is a nonsense, surely?

It doesn't seem to be possible.

It doesn't look particularly well planned out. Trying to switch between teams is quite difficult as well.

10 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

It doesn't seem to be possible.

It doesn't look particularly well planned out. Trying to switch between teams is quite difficult as well.

It's the single dumbest thing I've ever seen on a Fantasy website. Removes about 80% of the fun. 

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I've lost interest already.

No transfers, no decent players left on waver... what is there to keep interest? All a bit pointless really.

Not seeing other team's score is pretty annoying. Disagree on available players though. And couple of weeks of transfer window for new players to come in. And if you did shit this week you've got first dibs on them.

@NurembergVillan I reckon there's probably 1 point in our game. Not sure which way it's gone though.

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but I can't get over that you can't see the gameweek in progress. What is there to keep you going back to the site? Surely they're missing vast amounts of advertising revenue. I would estimate that I'll access the site about 80% less often than I did TOGGA last year. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but I can't get over that you can't see the gameweek in progress. What is there to keep you going back to the site? Surely they're missing vast amounts of advertising revenue. I would estimate that I'll access the site about 80% less often than I did TOGGA last year. 

Have emailed them about it. Does seem pretty basic thing to have especially when you can view live on the main game. Hopefully will sort it.

Can always post scores in here. I'm gonna finish on 40 points once subs are in.

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agreed. It's crap.

It's utterly bizarre. Especially when the head to head version of the normal game, which apart from team selection works in exactly the same way, does allow for that. 

You'd think they'd just use the same engine or software or whatever for this?

Very weird. 

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Has anybody been able to access the head to head scores? Mine doesn't have any scores for game week 1, only the fixtures.

No.

Nothing is updated. No tables, no scores. You can't see anyone else's team.

It's a bit of a joke. People in my league are losing interest already

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

No.

Nothing is updated. No tables, no scores. You can't see anyone else's team.

It's a bit of a joke. People in my league are losing interest already

Apart from the draft it's a completely limited version of the original game. No trades is so daft and having a league above 8-10 people means you'll basically be switching like for like from the waivers.

The winner will be whoever can be bothered to stream players from the waivers.

I haven't got the energy for that.

8 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Apart from the draft it's a completely limited version of the original game. No trades is so daft and having a league above 8-10 people means you'll basically be switching like for like from the waivers.

The winner will be whoever can be bothered to stream players from the waivers.

I haven't got the energy for that.

Our league has agreed to do our own trades by agreeing them and then releasing the players so the person you've traded with can pick them up. But it does seem bizarre that they haven't included them.

But without being able to check scores over the weekend, what is there actually to do? Apart from waivers, you'd basically just be checking your score every week.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Our league has agreed to do our own trades by agreeing them and then releasing the players so the person you've traded with can pick them up. But it does seem bizarre that they haven't included them.

But without being able to check scores over the weekend, what is there actually to do? Apart from waivers, you'd basically just be checking your score every week.

You'll log on maximum twice per week, maybe once on a Tuesday to check your score and once on a Thursday to set your team / get someone from free. 

Hopeless. 

9 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

@HanoiVillan have you looked at togga this year?

He's supposed to have improved it, but to be fair it wasn't me who was having issues with it last season, it always worked fine for me. 

I would be up for giving it another go, or there's also draftfantasyfootball.co.uk which I'm sure someone mentioned - was that @tomsky_11 or someone else?

Wow this is pants isnt it? I went to see how I did against Dick I cant even see what points  he has scored! How ridiculous is that?!

The game is shambles, they really have not done their research on this. Having no trades wither is diabolical 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

He's supposed to have improved it, but to be fair it wasn't me who was having issues with it last season, it always worked fine for me. 

I would be up for giving it another go, or there's also draftfantasyfootball.co.uk which I'm sure someone mentioned - was that @tomsky_11 or someone else?

Wasn't me. There was an alternative to Togga I mentioned last season when we were having problems. I'll try and remember what that one was.

On the scores being updated, there is now a note on the site saying the following:

"Important: Please note Draft teams will be available to view today and leagues will be processed by Wednesday. We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience. Rest assured future Gameweeks will be updated immediately. "

So looks like it should be working like the main game but isn't yet. Providing they fix it I'm good to carry on with this one. As @Stevo985 said, can always sort trades in here if everyone agrees to that. Assume people would discuss trades in here anyway.

If anyone wants to put there scores here for now I can update the fixtures post with them.