Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's also one of the more popular club names on EA Sports' FIFA Ultimate Team series.  Here's a page with a list of the best of them -

http://www.fifauteam.com/best-fifa-17-club-names-fut/

I think "2 Girls 1 Schlupp" is absolute genius.

You had to piss on my chips... I've never played FIFA, true story.

By the way do I need to give you a warning re quoting an article or you going to discipline yourself? ;)

7 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

You had to piss on my chips... I've never played FIFA, true story.

By the way do I need to give you a warning re quoting an article or you going to discipline yourself? ;)

I guessed you hadn't and it'd be a coincidence. I'd seen it before, but years ago when he was at Leicester.

And there's a quote in there, so no points for me! ;)

You can have one for questioning a moderator though :P 

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I guessed you hadn't and it'd be a coincidence. I'd seen it before, but years ago when he was at Leicester.

And there's a quote in there, so no points for me! ;)

You can have one for questioning a moderator though :P 

You may need to re read those guidelines... B)

27 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

This is where having less teams would help as there would naturally be spare players available.

Although not being able to trade at all seems like a big miss.

This thing is being brought to us by EA Sports. They'll have kept obvious features such as trades back for next season i'd imagine.

As I said before, slim pickings from the waiver wire and will most likely be that way for the whole season.

25 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

This thing is being brought to us by EA Sports. They'll have kept obvious features such as trades back for next season i'd imagine.

As I said before, slim pickings from the waiver wire and will most likely be that way for the whole season.

Still quite a few defenders and midfielders that'll be getting around 100 points for the season. Forwards pretty bare but still a couple available that could score well. Plus there's 3 weeks of the transfer window left so there will still be some big players to be added.

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

i think your going to win this Omar, jammy git getting first draft! 

Does Rondon start? I thought Rodriguez would be first choice 

Yeah tbh Kane was on my watchlist and I missed my pick but luckily I got him anyway. I was then getting the last pick in one round and then the first pick in the next round. I had no idea what was going on. I was stripping wallpaper at the time so my phone is ruined.  That's not a euphemism. 

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Has anyone submitted a waiver request yet? Deadline for this week is this evening.

EDIT dont worry I have done it. First waiver of the group and its a funny one

Edited by Demitri_C