Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

On 22/08/2017 at 13:28, tomsky_11 said:

DFF league is set up. Link to join here. League id is xSZLFi557c3PtfXCJ if you need that.

Only 5 in the league so far and aiming for a draft tomorrow night. Missing @maqroll @rhyscartwright_avfc @LancsVillan @HanoiVillan @lp_villa830 and one of either @Skills or @abdomlahor. Are you still in?

@Demitri_C @chappy & @Rds1983 (and whoever else joins) what time suits tomorrow?

Also, with current set up 12 teams would work best. With all in this message joining we'll be at 11 teams, so if anyone else wants to join shout up.

Edited by tomsky_11
Missed off @lp_villa830

8 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Only 5 in the league so far and aiming for a draft tomorrow night. Missing @maqroll @rhyscartwright_avfc @LancsVillan @HanoiVillan @lp_villa830 and one of either @Skills or @abdomlahor. Are you still in?

@Demitri_C @chappy & @Rds1983 (and whoever else joins) what time suits tomorrow?

Also, with current set up 12 teams would work best. With all in this message joining we'll be at 11 teams, so if anyone else wants to join shout up.

The newborn is needing a lot of attention at the minute, don't think I'll have time for this after all.

Sorry but maybe next year.

13 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

The newborn is needing a lot of attention at the minute, don't think I'll have time for this after all.

Sorry but maybe next year.

No probs.

16 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

i think i'll give it a miss actually. i'll just end up forgetting about it lol. thanks though

Ok so I assume Camp Green Lake is @Skills?

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm in. 

Ok once you are in that's 5 teams. 8 would be good - I'm looking at you @maqroll, @LancsVillan, @rhyscartwright_avfc & @lp_villa830...

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

9pm is good for me bro

Will go with this, unless anyone wants to wait for more teams to join?

On 08/09/2017 at 12:50, tomsky_11 said:

Quite a few waivers this morning then...

I'm gonna lose to @LancsVillan this week by whatever Brady does, after drafting him, dropping him then trying to resign him this week and Lancs getting there first. Doh!

I can't see the league's transactions only my own

3 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

I can't see the league's transactions only my own

You can see link to each team's transactions when you view their team.

Looks like Brady will make no difference, I need 25 points from 3 Huddersfield players tomorrow night.

I'll pick up my first win of the season in my league as my opponent has nobody playing tonight. He was 3-0 before tonight.

I think I've got a great team now that everyone is fit. Just lacking a second decent striker (currently Aguero, Abraham and Vokes)

Might waiver Costa in this week at a gamble that he'll be brought back into the fold.

57 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll pick up my first win of the season in my league as my opponent has nobody playing tonight. He was 3-0 before tonight.

I think I've got a great team now that everyone is fit. Just lacking a second decent striker (currently Aguero, Abraham and Vokes)

Might waiver Costa in this week at a gamble that he'll be brought back into the fold.

Ibrahimovic isn't far off either. Probably the same issues with both. One is coming off a serious injury and old, the other is probably fat, unfit and doesn't want to be there.

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Ibrahimovic isn't far off either. Probably the same issues with both. One is coming off a serious injury and old, the other is probably fat, unfit and doesn't want to be there.

I was in for Ibra last week but someone else pipped me to him. Put him as my second waiver hoping nobody else would go for him but they did.