Finsbury Park Incident

Keyblade

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Didn't know where to put this as I don't think it's ISIS, but apparently a van has just plowed through 10 people in Finsbury Park.

Looks like a EDL type nutter from the footage ? 

I get the feeling that they will say that this wasn't a terrorist attack and that he had a long history of mental illness.

It was always going to happen sooner or later, whilst they get their crazy ideas out of a book the other lot get their crazy ideas from sitting alone in a dark room watching the news on repeat wearing tin foil hats.

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I get the feeling that they will say that this wasn't a terrorist attack and that he had a long history of mental illness.

It was always going to happen sooner or later, whilst they get their crazy ideas out of a book the other lot get their crazy ideas from sitting alone in a dark room watching the news on repeat wearing tin foil hats.

I don't see how they cannot say this was a terror attack. If he was Muslim and mentally unwell the headline would still be 'terrorist!'.

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

Lone wolf, mentally ill white male.

There are eye witnesses on the News that said they saw 3 people so it's all a but confusing.  Better to be a lone wolf,  if there are more the we night have a problem.

Just now, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

There are eye witnesses on the News that said they saw 3 people so it's all a but confusing.  Better to be a lone wolf,  if there are more the we night have a problem.

Could be 10 white men and it wouldn't be classed as a terrorist attack. 'Confused individuals' perhaps. 

Also, the press are not going to do rolling coverage of this for 3/4 days consecutively. It'll be old news by tomorrow.

According to this eye witness there were two. You have to watch the video, the quote says one was arrested but the video says there were two involved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

A man has died and 10 people have been injured after a man drove a van into worshippers near a north London mosque.

The van struck people after mounting the pavement just after midnight BST outside Muslim Welfare House, near Finsbury Park Mosque. A 48-year-old man has been arrested.

• Like 1

Â