Finsbury Park Incident

Keyblade

Just now, omariqy said:

Comes after a 17 year old girl beaten to death with a baseball bat and her body dumped in a river. Islamophobic attack as well. 

Saw that report this morning. Disgusting.

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Comes after a 17 year old girl beaten to death with a baseball bat and her body dumped in a river. Islamophobic attack as well. 

Heard about that as well, that one was absolutely tragic. She looked like my sister :( 

Coming right after the Jo Cox togetherness weekend parties. They won't have liked that. 

And this is exactly what ISIS wants, too, they'll be loving it. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 4

Finsbury park not far from me, terrible when will this madness stop. Don't they realise this is what they want turning us against each other. 

One thing is for sure any cuts towards policing and intelligence is unacceptable 

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

An evil piece of shit too stupid to realise he's doing exactly what he proposes to hate wants.

**** word removed.

At least 'we' are consistent with assuming what the motives are even though there are no facts to support it (yet).

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

At least 'we' are consistent with assuming what the motives are even though there are no facts to support it (yet).

Yes I'm jumping the gun.

But what are the chances a bloke accidentally runs into a group of Muslims leaving a mosque in the middle of the night? Especially now. And allegedly yelling about killing Muslims.

The 'best' you could hope is he's nuts.

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

One thing I'm amazed and impressed with is the immediate actions of those on the edge of this attack.

They pulled the guy from the lorry, restrained him and waited for the Police.

I have to be honest, they are better men than me I think I'd have done him serious harm if not worse.

He has been taken to hospital, so maybe they were a little rough with him when they were 'restraining' him

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

He has been taken to hospital, so maybe they were a little rough with him when they were 'restraining' him

I hope they were.

Nonetheless I wouldn't have blamed them if they had gone a lot further.

I'm self aware enough to know I would.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

If you watch the footage, a few people were understandably outraged were taking shots at him, but they were repelled for the most part by the majority including the Imam who was restraining him.

Â