Finsbury Park Incident

Keyblade

20 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

My goodness

taUeqtL.png

Can't we trace these lot and put them in a flaming ring with some isis terrorists and let them fight to the death we dont need any of this scum in our world today

11 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

So insane then?

These double standards for Muslim terrorists against white, British terrorists are absurd.

I'm reading back here, so apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but I'm not sure this is necessarily true? A lot of "Islamic terrorists" die at point of terror event, so to class them as insane (even though most probable) wouldn't be possible.

From memory, I think Lee Rigby's killers were labelled as insane or schizophrenic? I think this has typically been the case for surviving terrorists once caught (probably also "Islamic"). 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

another point of his was even more ludicrous. Let all the Muslims have our country and we will all move to Afghanistan. What about the native afghans? Ship them over here.

That's a lot of removals.

You should suggest he sells his house and buys as many removal vans as he can, to take advantage of this emerging business opportunity.

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't we trace these lot and put them in a flaming ring with some isis terrorists and let them fight to the death we dont need any of this scum in our world today

I hope they're put on a watch list at the very least.

13 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Time Team isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I'd say this is a bit harsh.

Could somebody explain to me what Tony Robinson has said or done? Genuinely don't know and now off for an Eartha Kitt so can't google etc.

I see a man was tasered last night near the London Central Mosque in Regent's Park, after he was seen waving around an item, which turned out to be a shoehorn. Not being treated as terrorism related, but he is being held on suspicion of affray. I'd be curious to learn exactly what happened, it sounds a bit odd really.

14 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

My friend and comrade, spoke in Newcastle last night. She's 18, and just finished her A-Level exams, the same day. I'm very proud of her.

I don't know her but I'm also proud of her ...

• Like 1

Â