Shrewsbury a 15th July 15:00

limpid

We are still as sloppy and clueless in possession as we were last season. Given away cheaply too many times. 

I know its preseason but that should be countered by the fact we are playing a side a level below.

• Like 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

It's preseason for gods sake.

i think a lot of you need to get your blood pressures checked. 

I couldn't care less about this game.

what if we play like this in the first 5 games.. would you care then?

Just now, Spoony said:

Jesus we go through this every season. It's just pre season, calm down. It's meaningless. We've had incredible pre seasons followed by utter dross in "real life" before. 

And we've had pre seasons where issues that occur are present in the season that comes up. And we have fans keep saying they mean nothing. 

• Like 1

It's a friendly it really doesn't matter.

Now all the naysayers will be saying "you're only saying that because we're losing", but I'm saying it because it really doesn't matter.

What we are learning is 4-4-2 doesn't work for us. We are getting a run out. A chance to see which players are working well together and which aren't.

Yes it's nice to win these matches, but it really doesn't matter ultimately what happens. I am sure the U23's learned more getting spanked 6-0 than winning yesterday.

This is pre-season save your over reaction "we're doomed" bullshit for the games that matter if we're losing then.  

Â