Shrewsbury a 15th July 15:00

limpid

Bjarnason is completely shit. Who scouted him. He loses the ball or gives it away with misplaced passes all the time. What a complete dud of a footballer

Where is Samba instead of that clown Richards

I swear you could about make 2 decent teams with these players and a decent manager could get results. It's like no improvement whatsoever. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

they are no where near fitness too............ they arent having these issues. 

They've taken two chances. (Granted we haven't created many to take)

i'd rather we make mistakes now to iron them out instead of the mistakes happening during the season proper.

• Like 1

What will the excuse be when we play like this in the league?  One shot on target against a league 1 side.  Really.

Stop kidding yourself, we are not good enough and Bruce is useless.

• Like 2

Just now, macandally said:

What will the excuse be when we play like this in the league?  One shot on target against a league 1 side.  Really.

yeah but who do we bring in?

Terry player manager ;)

Just now, macandally said:

There won't be an excuse because it won't be a friendly.

• Like 3

Villa have been terrible. 

What exactly are the working on? It certainly isn't fitness (they've barely run),  it certainly isn't tactics/drills (I've seen kids do drills better than this). They've had a week in Portugal, some of them came in early for pre season. Thank God 'this game doesn't matter' because this is truly horrendous. 

Whilst not bothered by the score I have seen very little to make me believe that bar a handful we have a very unprofessional group of players and promotion is a far off wet dream. 

• Like 2

Â