Shrewsbury a 15th July 15:00

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Nope, that would require our front two to actually help to get us up the pitch 

They both the type of strikers that need a target man. Maybe Davis on in a front three

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I've seen nothing from Hogan in his entire time at Aston Villa to suggest he's a decent fit for us. 

I'd rather Davis play. 

I could see him as a bit of a super sub with his pace but doesn't look worth the money yet. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I could see him as a bit of a super sub with his pace but doesn't look worth the money yet. 

Problem is we don't have a striker like that. Even kodjia. That's not his go.

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If Hutton is a starter this year I kill myself.

I don't have a problem with him because I feel he does an adequate job is most positions (adequate for the Championship) but I detest his wait and see approach while on the ball. 
For me, that's a constant problem for us, we all too often let defenders set their positions which stifles our attackers when the passes/ricochets eventually go near their feet.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay
  • Like 1

Just now, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

I don't have a problem with him because I feel he does an adequate job is most positions (adequate for the Championship) but I detest his wait and see approach while on the ball. 
For me, that's a constant problem for us, we all too often let defenders set their positions which stifles our attackers when the balls go near their feet.

Bloke picks up the ball, sees a midfielder drop in to receive it, sees a CB peel off to make an option, looks at both, weighs it up....then just punts one into the channels.
He just cannot football and it's a major reason we create nothing, we don't stretch teams.

• Like 2

Â