2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

Questionable formation considering starting XI. 

Lansbury is no winger and Gardner and bacuna a waste of time. 

Bruce has to develop a way of getting our midfield closer to hogan as at the moment hogan may as well not bother turning up. 

Today's loss probably smarts more as small heath managed a win too.

Edited by theboyangel

Very poor, no passing, no movement when we have the ball, poor control, poor decision making, give the ball away for their goal. 

None of the new signings, bar Johnstone are good enough to move us forward.

its going to be a long hard slog next season and if we're luck we'll scrape into the playoffs at best.

I have previously said that he should get the first 10 games of next season if there wasn't a constant repeat of inept performances.

That today was diabolical and at the same time very worrying which has practically kicked the shit out of any confidence I have left in him.

Stability is fine with the right man in charge but instead of seeing a plan and system being put in place for next season I'm seeing no improvement with performances actually getting worse.

Its probably just as well he is on a rolling contract.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

I think he has ten games next season. Tony liked and wanted RDM and look how that ended, truth is he can't afford to not be in the mix next season.

Huge amount of work to do and not having the players isn't an exscuse next season, next season will be even tougher if anything.

We should have been ruing our slow start having finished 7th or 8th, but it's a different story. Monster money spent, bottom half finish and nothing to take into next season.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

Didn't watch.

Didn't listen.

Didn't much care about the defeat but small **** heath have fluked it to safety, they will get a point at least next week. That IS annoying.

Didn't see much of the game today but it sounds like we were worse than ever.  If I had a pound for every time I've read "that was the worst I've seen" (or words to that effect) this season I'd be laughing.   How is it possible we are this bad?

Sorry, Steve, I think your time's up.  I'm afraid we've all seen what you're not capable of. I'm not a fan of chopping and changing managers but I think the time to do it is now, rather than at Christmas when we will leave our next manager with a mountain to climb again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Goddamit, how does Huddersfield fail so hard against a 10 man SHA shitfest?!

They made 10 changes to their team and should be done by the fa for doing so .

we got what we deserved but Huddersfield should not get away with playing a reserve team at blues.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, striker said:

I have previously said that he should get the first 10 games of next season if there wasn't a constant repeat of inept performances.

That today was diabolical and at the same time very worrying which has practically kicked the shit out of any confidence I have left in him.

Stability is fine with the right man in charge but instead of seeing a plan and system being put in place for next season I'm seeing no improvement with performances actually getting worse.

Its probably just as well he is on a rolling contract.

I'd give him 5 games and if we are still shit after that pull the trigger.

34 minutes ago, Eastie said:

They made 10 changes to their team and should be done by the fa for doing so .

we got what we deserved but Huddersfield should not get away with playing a reserve team at blues.

To be honest, I think clubs should be able to play ANY team they want.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Didn't go today so can't really comment other than some general stuff for the season.

23 away games- 14 goals! FOURTEEN. That is pathetic.

I honestly thought it would be our away form that would be good this season- in fact our home form has been decent but relegation away form. 

Bit of a back of a fag packet calculation so may be wrong, but I have tallied up the total goals for Hogan, Lansbury and Hourihane before they came to us this season.

I have it as 67 appearances, 26 goals

Since they all arrived in January it has been 34 games- 2 goals.  TWO goals. If Kodjia does not score= we  hardly win matches.

Unless this trio start to make and score goals, we are not going up in a million years next season. It is down to Brucey to coach them properly. At the moment, he is not.

Roll on the summer. 

Incredible stat that the 14 away goals. Triple that next season and we'll be right up there......

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Questionable formation considering starting XI. 

Lansbury is no winger and Gardner and bacuna a waste of time. 

Bruce has to develop a way of getting our midfield closer to hogan as at the moment hogan may as well not bother turning up. 

Today's loss probably smarts more as small heath managed a win too.

Yup.

Midfield too deep - wow we've been saying that for 7 months now !!!! 

Hogan isolated. Easy to mark because nobody else gets forward to threaten...and impossible to find because they are too far away and he's surrounded.

And when you need more creativity you take Bacuna and Gardner off, not the other two.

Every single fan was saying the same thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

For a while we were in a relegation fight, so Bruce has kept us up. I would not be surprised if Tony pulls the trigger at season's end.

I wouldn't be suprised either.

I would be very very concerned if they weren't even having the debate.

Whilst still thinking we should stick with him I think few would mourn if he went, he is giving less and less reason for anyone to care either way.

Â