2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

If anyone actually cares I question you. 

If we were good enough we'd be in the play off mix, we're not and there is loads to do to go up next season. I think we will be better off with a full preseason under a manager who knows how to get out this league. 

Fair play to Blackburn today. 

• Like 1

Just now, deeps said:

If anyone actually cares I question you. 

If we were good enough we'd be in the play off mix, we're not and there is loads to do to go up next season. I think we will be better off with a full preseason under a manager who knows how to get out this league. 

Fair play to Blackburn today. 

I care because I want my team to win and show a bit of fight and effort. Today was just terrible.

• Like 1

Another shapeless, passionless, clueless performance crafted by a totally clueless manager who is way out of his depth with this squad. Unless the club find a decent manager and coaching staff, we will be lower mid table next season for certain !!!

• Like 3

I've had enough of Bruce.. I've been patient, but enough is enough. We are playing worse football than I can ever remember. I don't think we even had a shot today?

I don't see how a preseason will improve us, he's been here since October and we are worse than ever.

• Like 4

what is the point retaining this pillock? WHAT DOES HE ACTUALLY DO ON THE TRAINING GROUND. 

Anyone? He's been here over 6 months now? What is his plan? how is he executing it? Does he understand the concept of progression and ambition?

• Like 3

Bruce has done his job - he has steadied the ship. Now we need a manager who can steer and power the ship forward. That manager is NOT Bruce !

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 4

Â