3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

If anyone actually cares I question you. 

If we were good enough we'd be in the play off mix, we're not and there is loads to do to go up next season. I think we will be better off with a full preseason under a manager who knows how to get out this league. 

Fair play to Blackburn today. 

• Like 1

Just now, deeps said:

If anyone actually cares I question you. 

If we were good enough we'd be in the play off mix, we're not and there is loads to do to go up next season. I think we will be better off with a full preseason under a manager who knows how to get out this league. 

Fair play to Blackburn today. 

I care because I want my team to win and show a bit of fight and effort. Today was just terrible.

• Like 1

Another shapeless, passionless, clueless performance crafted by a totally clueless manager who is way out of his depth with this squad. Unless the club find a decent manager and coaching staff, we will be lower mid table next season for certain !!!

• Like 3

I've had enough of Bruce.. I've been patient, but enough is enough. We are playing worse football than I can ever remember. I don't think we even had a shot today?

I don't see how a preseason will improve us, he's been here since October and we are worse than ever.

• Like 4

what is the point retaining this pillock? WHAT DOES HE ACTUALLY DO ON THE TRAINING GROUND. 

Anyone? He's been here over 6 months now? What is his plan? how is he executing it? Does he understand the concept of progression and ambition?

• Like 3

Bruce has done his job - he has steadied the ship. Now we need a manager who can steer and power the ship forward. That manager is NOT Bruce !

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 4

Â