2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

So it's official we will not finish in the Top Ten. Disgraceful. 

Brentford, with a fraction of our budget, will finish above us, and this is after we bought their top striker. They have scored 74 goals, we may just finish averaging one per game. Tony, please do not go in to next season with Bruce in charge, he has outdated ideas, we play poorly as a team, and it's painful to watch. Call Dean Smith and let's start playing some decent football and scoring goals. If he can get Brentford playing like they do, there has to be a good chance he can improve on the garbage we watch each week.

• Like 3

Piss poor passing and shoddy shiteful shooting, not forgetting the backwards sideways football, with the hoof up the field as the punchline, which has never never ever worked for us in the past 6 seasons.

The only amusing thing about that game was Bacuna running around with a used maxi pad on his head.

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Didn't go today so can't really comment other than some general stuff for the season.

23 away games- 14 goals! FOURTEEN. That is pathetic.

I honestly thought it would be our away form that would be good this season- in fact our home form has been decent but relegation away form. 

Bit of a back of a fag packet calculation so may be wrong, but I have tallied up the total goals for Hogan, Lansbury and Hourihane before they came to us this season.

I have it as 67 appearances, 26 goals

Since they all arrived in January it has been 34 games- 2 goals.  TWO goals. If Kodjia does not score= we  hardly win matches.

Unless this trio start to make and score goals, we are not going up in a million years next season. It is down to Brucey to coach them properly. At the moment, he is not.

Roll on the summer. 

That last stat made my head implode. Really shocking. We need to spend wisely now, the McCormack thing has exploded in Tony's face, has to go down as the worst big money signing since CNZ.

Well that was terrible. As others have said players are in the beach. I'm going to stay calm and not get too frustrated but definately need to see massive signs of improvement next season or the fans will turn again and rightly so  

11 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Was there really Villa fans wearing Blackburn shirts?

Yep, I saw some n blackburn shirts with zola on the back

chants included how shit must you be we're trying to lose

died down in the 2nd half once people knew blues were winning and we were **** awful

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Taking up over 6,000 fans for a pointless game after 5 wins in the last 41 away games, and having a bit of fun at the expense of your rivals is hardly tosser category is it.

That. 

I do think that maybe just a little bit too much has been written about the fans wearing Blackburn tops and singing for them. It was all a joke and came about because we had beaten the noses only 6 days before, had there been a few weeks between the games I doubt it would have happened.

In all reality those who actually wanted us to lose would be minimal in number, those who wanted to join in the 'banter' far more. 

I have more issue with those same fans cheering their goal, singing about us losing then turning on the players at the end for doing what they supposedly wanted.

• Like 3

Â