General Election 2017

ender4

This is a genuine, sincere question . . . have Sun reading demographics had a much better last seven years than everyone else?

When they say 'put the progress and prosperity of the last 35 years at risk', is that something a Sun reader is nodding along to vigorously? I'm just confused, because for me the last ten years are the most salient of the last 35, and I can't say it's been in the slightest bit prosperous. I have received absolutely nothing in the way of a pay rise this year, and I never will for as long as I work for my current employer. 

• Like 1

She is actually a robot. No passion, no emotion, soundbite after soundbite.

Scripted, wooden, gross.

I can't believe the majority of this country will look at her and think 'yep, that's who should lead the nation'.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have done very well under the tories/coallition, very well indeed. Its not about me though, I could reel off all of the people close to me that have suffered, and its them I vote labour for.

There's hope for this country yet. 

47 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have done very well under the tories/coallition, very well indeed. Its not about me though, I could reel off all of the people close to me that have suffered, and its them I vote labour for.

Brutal ...Haven't they suffered enough ? 

i jest of course , I've got friends who have been through similar , tbh the global. recession would have hit no matter who was in charge so I guess it comes down to who we think can carry things forward 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

She is actually a robot. No passion, no emotion, soundbite after soundbite.

Scripted, wooden, gross.

I can't believe the majority of this country will look at her and think 'yep, that's who should lead the nation'.

Is it more the case that they look at them both and vote for the one they think is the least dangerous which a bloody tight call.

Latest opinion polls show a 12% tory lead.  with a seat forecast majority of 96. Throw in the polls always overstate labour by around 3%, and the Tory landslide predicted when the election was called is very much on the cards.

Most worrying for Labour is that the Tories only campaigned with any vigour in the last week.  Sure JC came across well - but ultimately his campaign has failed in what it set out to do.  Big rethink needed by Labour.

Edited by hippo

Â