Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He should get the Boote 

Dislikes white wine, rainy weather, angry people, and football clubs beginning with A.

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Yep he's a very intelligent player. He must be thinking WTF was I thinking moving here?

And then he looks at his paycheck and remembers

Just now, One For The Road said:

This poor run was always coming. Even when we were winning games we looked poor. I have serious doubts about our ability to finish 6th next season. 

From top or bottom

Even the ref has been shocking Bruce tactics today have been absolutely dreadful. Has alit yo answer to dropping our cm and going again for that shit 3 5 2 that we have lost every time we have played it.

Bruce you flopped massively today.  Don't you dare lose to blose or that fans are gonna turn

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Yep he's a very intelligent player. He must be thinking WTF was I thinking moving here?

Its all on Bruce today. If you have a player like Hogan that thrives on a good supply line, why put 2 blokes behind him that can't pass a football. 

The second Kodjia went off there should have been a change in shape/personnel. The more you look at it, the more ridiculous today becomes. 

2 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

hindsight 20/20, but why would they not take off a centre back and leave a left back on? just a thought? how many centre backs do we need?

True but we are talking about amavi in this case :)