Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

That was pathetic. Johnstone comes out to take the free kick. Doesn't tell the defender that he's going to take it, so the defender just takes it. A good indication of how vocal a goalkeeper Johnstone is and how much communication goes on between the keeper and defence

Edited by YLN

Just now, VillanousOne said:

Here come the angry Bruce apologists telling us all we must be happy we are losing again as it fits our agenda

What prompted you to post that?  All of the posts above suggest otherwise and I'd wager that it will be the same in the ratings and reactions thread.  I'm genuinely interested. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Its all on Bruce today. If you have a player like Hogan that thrives on a good supply line, why put 2 blokes behind him that can't pass a football. 

The second Kodjia went off there should have been a change in shape/personnel. The more you look at it, the more ridiculous today becomes. 

Again he got the selection wrong and it was downhill from there .

Bruce been here 6 months now and there is still no foundation in place for how we should play when we have the ball. Players look truly clueless in possession.

We are a bit more solid at the back, largely due to us sitting so deep. 

That's about it.

6 months and I see nothing to build from next season.

• Like 3

Just now, trekka said:

What prompted you to post that?  All of the posts above suggest otherwise and I'd wager that it will be the same in the ratings and reactions thread.  I'm genuinely interested. 

Glad you're interested. Go to the previous match and ratings threads, there is a steaming pile of hate towards people who criticise Bruce.

I don't hate Bruce, just don't appreciate the people that slate others for criticising him.

The agenda remark is an actual quote

1 minute ago, trekka said:

He does it every match thread. Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Its all on Bruce today. If you have a player like Hogan that thrives on a good supply line, why put 2 blokes behind him that can't pass a football. 

The second Kodjia went off there should have been a change in shape/personnel. The more you look at it, the more ridiculous today becomes. 

I think he is taking a final look at a few who will be moving out.....let's be fair, it featured a lot of our second tier players.

Just now, VillanousOne said:

Glad you're interested. Go to the previous match and ratings threads, there is a steaming pile of hate towards people who criticise Bruce.

I don't hate Bruce, just don't appreciate the people that slate others for criticising him.

The agenda remark is an actual quote

Thanks for replying (and fair enough). 

Just now, TRO said:

I think he is taking a final look at a few who will be moving out.....let's be fair, it featured a lot of our second tier players.

I wish i shared that view mate. I just think he's cocked up today. 

Just now, trekka said:

Thanks for replying (and fair enough). 

The point is more that we turn each other, not that anyone is right or wrong. Or we pre-empt the rage, which is even more odd. Although i just did it then, so makes me just as bad.

• Like 1