Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Erdogan may finally be off Putin's Xmas card list

Turkey supplied these

Dzhankoi is just at the limit of that range in Crimea

The whole of the supply lines to Crimea and the Left bank of the Dnipro are now in range and all the Ukrainian ports in the Sea of Azov

• Like 3

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Was a report yesterday that Russia are looking to conscript another 700,000 troops. 

It's basically sending an entire generation of young men to their deaths in a way not seen since WW1. The slaughter will be terrible. 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Was a report yesterday that Russia are looking to conscript another 700,000 troops. 

It's basically sending an entire generation of young men to their deaths in a way not seen since WW2. The slaughter will be terrible. 

Going to go down well in Russia that!

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

What has young got to do with it? It's under 60's

Actually, it could be a genius way to deal with future elderly care issues. Putins like a chess master. 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's basically sending an entire generation of young men to their deaths in a way not seen since WW1. The slaughter will be terrible. 

I wonder how many of the 300,000 they wanted to conscript in the first round actually got sent to Ukraine?

Just now, sidcow said:

Actually, it could be a genius way to deal with future elderly care issues. Putins like a chess master. 

An awful lot of the younger males, that can afford to have buggered off to places like Georgia, rents in Georgia are becoming a big problem due to the Russians avoiding the war there

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I wonder how many of the 300,000 they wanted to conscript in the first round actually got sent to Ukraine?

An awful lot of them, whole battalions go missing when they get the opportunity, they don't surrender to Ukraine, they just run away. Thousands are known to have buggered off

The officers report them as dead because the last thing the officers want is an investigation

If they conscript another 700k, they'll be arming them with sticks and stones given the equipment the last lot were given

Anthony's plan:

Ukraine/allies create a huge multinational program to house Russian POWs. Publicise it massively.

Whilst in captivity they are treated humanely and get access to real, actual news, not Russian propaganda.

At the same time massive deprogramming to get rid of 30 years of Russian government brainwashing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Anthony's plan:

Ukraine/allies create a huge multinational program to house Russian POWs. Publicise it massively.

Whilst in captivity they are treated humanely and get access to real, actual news, not Russian propaganda.

At the same time massive deprogramming to get rid of 30 years of Russian government brainwashing.

My name is Anthony and that isn't my plan.

My plan is turn all Russian Soldiers into mince pies in time for xmas. 

Your plan in fairness is ridiculous. Why the f*** should anyone treat Russian POW's like special guests and VIP's just to show Putin and Russians how nice everyone else is. I think it's pretty delusional to think any niceness to those that have probably shot and killed, or stolen and destroyed will do any good. And multinational, yeah, lets transfer them to England and let them loose with all the other dicks who've no care for the rest of society.  

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

My name is Anthony and that isn't my plan.

My plan is turn all Russian Soldiers into mince pies in time for xmas. 

Your plan in fairness is ridiculous. Why the f*** should anyone treat Russian POW's like special guests and VIP's just to show Putin and Russians how nice everyone else is. I think it's pretty delusional to think any niceness to those that have probably shot and killed, or stolen and destroyed will do any good. And multinational, yeah, lets transfer them to England and let them loose with all the other dicks who've no care for the rest of society.  

The only way this war stops is if the Russian people get rid of Putin. A war is being fought by Putin's propaganda machine , he's convinced the majority of Russians that they are fighting for their freedom in the Ukraine. 

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

The only way this war stops is if the Russian people get rid of Putin. A war is being fought by Putin's propaganda machine , he's convinced the majority of Russians that they are fighting for their freedom in the Ukraine. 

Oh, so in order to get all Russians onside the collective West need to embrace murderers, thieves and general scumbags. Further proof that we've gone frigging soft. 

The only way this ends, is with Russian forces getting clattered and sent home with their tails between their legs. Then they can all work out where to point the finger. 

What next.... Hug a Russian?! Good lord.  

Â