London attack March 2017

sne

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

The Rigby killers got 40 years iirc. That's the longest prison sentence I can recall seeing for a single act. it is not just a few years. Perhaps it should be 'until they die there' but it certainly isnt a few years. 

I believe one got a 'whole of life' sentence and the other got 'at least 40 years minimum'.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

If it turns out as looks quite likely, the attacker was from Birmingham, do we ban all Brummies from flights and the like now?

I'm sure Trump would love to put the UK on his travel ban. 

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'm sure Trump would love to put the UK on his travel ban. 

Didn't he or one of his cronies already say that Birmingham was a terrorist city anyway? :lol:

(actually it was full of Muslims or words to that effect)

Edited by lapal_fan

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Didn't he already say that Birmingham was a terrorist city anyway? :lol:

(He actually said it was full of Muslims)

Fox has us down as a city full of no go zones for non muslims . 

It's mental . I'm going to Sparkbrook for a works do Curry on Saturday ffs !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

those people are sheep fed a diet of Facebook ,twitter and Katie Hopkins types  ... it's like everyone is taking part in a real world version of QI and showing their general ignorance

It's a shame these people just take the lazy option of "share if you agree" instead of bothering to educate themselves better

there is a lot about Islam not to like , but like the saying goes , when the IRA were bombing London we didn't ban Irish people or Catholics  , we just understood it was a small group of words removed

This is where I think skin colour comes into play, or at the very least 'foreign-ness'. If Islam wasn't a 'foreign' religion practiced mostly by brown people, would there be as much hysteria? I doubt it. If it were Christian terrorism as opposed to Islamic terrorism I'd imagine there would be a lot more nuanced being applied than there is now.

Just now, Brumerican said:

R.I.P my friend. 

But before you do bite the dust, can you just VT a message conveying how good/bad the curry is?  Always on the lookout for a good curry joint.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is where I think skin colour comes into play, or at the very least 'foreign-ness'. If Islam wasn't a 'foreign' religion practiced mostly by brown people, would there be as much hysteria? I doubt it. If it were Christian terrorism as opposed to Islamic terrorism I'd imagine there would be a lot more nuanced being applied than there is now.

I imagine all those brown on brown skinned terrorist attacks in India basically means even in India people are mindful of brown people :lol: 

We're a bunch of knobs ent we?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

R.I.P my friend. 

But before you do bite the dust, can you just VT a message conveying how good/bad the curry is?  Always on the lookout for a good curry joint.

You can't really go wrong around the triangle in fairness !

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Oh so you're saying you've been before AND LIVED are you?!

u teroarist skum get bk in ur hole LOL

Yup . I've been up there with RJW63 and that dude knows curry ! 

Just now, Brumerican said:

Yup . I've been up there with RJW63 and that dude knows curry ! 

So we have 2 active terrorists on VT!!!?? :o 

Surely anyone that goes to those places should never return, unless they're involved!

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

No it was no go zones for the Police that were full of Muslim terrorists I believ3e.

6 hours ago, blandy said:

Good post, though MPs are spied on too.

Plus recent events showing the Met Police illegally hacking politicians e mails etc.

The point on MP's was in reference the the recent so called snoopers charter which gave new far reaching powers of surveillance to the security services. The only amendment made to it as it passed into laws was to exempt politicians.

Â