London attack March 2017

sne

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

al shabaab 67 attacks, IS 472 attacks, al qaeda 30, boko haram 55, taliban 85 so thats a total of 709 attacks carried out by Islamic extremists 

theres been a total of 1441 attacks

thats 49%

even if you throw in the 299 others, of which there is a fair few unassociated islam extremists (not all of them though) thats still only 70%

even the overwhelming majority of other are islamic related and the vast majority of unknown is muslim majority countries 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Not good enough.

If you weren't corrected you'd be telling your mates, who'd tell their mates and this ridiculous far-right hate-filled rhetoric would spread.

Factcheck before spouting off drivel.

Sorry Stefan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arj Guy said:

even the overwhelming majority of other are islamic related and the vast majority of unknown is muslim majority countries 

we both know that majority of terrorist attacks are commited in the name of Islam. Some people try to divert it away from Islam by saying it had nothing to do with religion and they were just nut jobs which is half true because they are nut jobs, Islamic nut jobs who will sacrifice not only other people's lives but also their own for the cause. How do you defeat that ideology that makes you think your life means nothing and your family mean nothing and all that matters is pleasing allah by blowing yourself up or getting your brains blown out.

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Nice one, play the victim. I certainly didn't label anyone a racist.

I called Rugeley out on spreading total nonsense about what Sadiq Khan has said. (or not said in this case)

Pathetic response.

I know what you think of me, we've been here countless times  but I got it wrong about Khan and I  deservedly got corrected. Have you ever gotten anything wrong? Even about trump? I'd say you probably have but who knows.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

40 injured too

the car ramming seems to be the new weapon of choice, if they've injured 40 using what i think was a hatchback i dont see how you stop that, i think police intelligence can help prevent planning but lone wolfs like today, i dont see what else they can actually do

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I know what you think of me, we've been here countless times  but I got it wrong about Khan and I  deservedly got corrected.

Check next time without spouting off agenda-driven drivel and maybe I'll change my mind.

Just now, villa4europe said:

yeah who do you think you are? donald trump junior...

theres a lot of people paraphrasing it wrongly

And all it takes is a simple Google to change their minds. But it's much easier to twist statements to fit a narrative, like Orange Arsehole Jr up there.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

40 injured too

the car ramming seems to be the new weapon of choice, if they've injured 40 using what i think was a hatchback i dont see how you stop that, i think police intelligence can help prevent planning but lone wolfs like today, i dont see what else they can actually do

It's near on impossible. All of us could go out tomorrow and kill someone it's that easy. It's very hard for them to plan things these days so the lone wolf on soft targets is the easy option. It's easy, cheap and you get results. Sometimes it does not go to plan and they end up not killing anyone but creating fear is still a result for them and they will take any little victories they can. Something really big will happen one day and all hell will break  loose.

I was working in London today, Threadneedle Street.

I'd just like to point out the obvious. During and after the event and the commuter hour tube trip to Paddington, the whole world of London's mixed bag of everyday arseholes just got on with their lives. They knew about it, those that spoke expressed sympathy for the victims. Then it was 'see you tomorrow' and get on a crowded tube.

London can take it.

25 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Something really big will happen one day and all hell will break  loose.

When you say all hell will break loose what do you think will happen? 

Edited by markavfc40

1 minute ago, coda said:

Problematic tweets are the real issue here.

there seems to be a fair few people who dont seem clever enough to realise their "i was there 5 minutes before" pictures unfortunately have a big **** clock in the background telling everyone that they werent

• Like 1

Even if he had said it in response to this, I suppose he should pretend the threat isn't there, then?

We should also have the mayor declaring that bike thieves don't operate in the Capital, Women are totally fine getting into unlicensed cabs late at night and gang related crime in poor areas has been totally eradicated.

• Like 3

Â