17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Both teams are way ways better on the ball than we are. 

I can't see how we are going to break Cardiff down. 

On the ball they are much better than us, they are possibly even better than us defensively but I think going forward we are better than both teams. However as we have seen we seem to have off days more than both of these sides. I would like to think Grealish, Snodgrass, Hourihane & Adomah could open this Cardiff side up.

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

On the ball they are much better than us, they are possibly even better than us defensively but I think going forward we are better than both teams. However as we have seen we seem to have off days more than both of these sides. I would like to think Grealish, Snodgrass, Hourihane & Adomah could open this Cardiff side up.

After we have tried our get crosses in repeatedly from the wings tactic, we don't have much of an attacking plan B.

Not sure I can agree with that.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

After we have tried our throwing crosses in repeatedly from the wings, we don't have much of an attacking plan B.

It's all about when we go 4 up top ;)

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

After we have tried our get crosses in repeatedly from the wings tactic, we don't have much of an attacking plan B.

We are missing Samba ;)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I think Cardiff are having the better of it. Wolves are getting bullied. Not sure why Cavaleiro isn't playing. He's their best player after Neves for me, prefer him to Jota.

Your wish is granted last. Hope you are right