17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

26 minutes ago, Farlz said:

2-0 defeat to Wolves
3-0 defeat to Cardiff
1-1 draw to Bristol City
2-0 defeat to Derby

Sheffield United next week to finish off that awful top 6 record. I'm sorry but if anyone really thinks we'd make it through the playoffs you're deluded. 

Facts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

2-0 defeat to Wolves
3-0 defeat to Cardiff
1-1 draw to Bristol City
2-0 defeat to Derby

Sheffield United next week to finish off that awful top 6 record. I'm sorry but if anyone really thinks we'd make it through the playoffs you're deluded. 

I actually Think the draws at Leeds and Bristol was good/decent results......The concerns runs deeper than that.

7 minutes ago, poitier said:

The really frustrating thing is that when you see teams like Derby, supposedly in great form and challengers for promotion, they are rubbish. It just hammers home how poor this division is, and the stats used to support Bruce are completely hollow given the standard of the teams we are playing.

I watched the Sheff Wed v Wolves game and was wondering what exactly we have to beat?.....I was not Impressed with Wolves on that showing.

but we are worse.....its not acceptable......we need some feasible answers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poitier said:

The really frustrating thing is that when you see teams like Derby, supposedly in great form and challengers for promotion, they are rubbish. It just hammers home how poor this division is, and the stats used to support Bruce are completely hollow given the standard of the teams we are playing.

Very much so. If we had a half competent management team we would be up there with Wolves.

I called it when Terry got injured that we would be out of the top 6 by January 1st and with the next three fixtures before then it's looking increasingly likely. I just cannot see us winning any of those three games. I can see us drawing at best against Sheffield United - although I fear they will bounce back to form in that one - losing at Brentford and a draw at 'Boro. 2 points would put us on 39. Can definitely see us being passed by Sheffield United and one of Leeds or Ipswich. 

Definite improvement needed if we are to go up via the Play-offs. We need a new striker desperately its no coincidence that no Kodja and our form drops off a cliff everytime. 

We cant keep relying Davis to lead the line, we need an experienced head next to him to have any chance. McBurnie if we really are signing him isnt the answer. Neither are Gabby or Hogan with this manager. 

Next year is going to be depressing.