17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce was complaining about having us travel to Boro during a grueling xmas period and we couldnt have a local game like forest away. He has a point its utterly stupid. Just like when they had us go to Newcastle on a bloody Monday Night 

That's all the shit pot knows what to do..

Try getting us playing properly first before worrying about conjestion dickhead!

If it's not FFP or budgets or injuries, he's now moaning about fixtures ffs!

What next?.. pitch not getting watered properly no doubt.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Try getting us playing properly first before worrying about conjestion dickhead!

Rigo you been hanging with me for too long :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

Still possible, but Grealish needs to shine, Davis needs to return to form, Adomah needs to score again, Snodgrass needs some end product, Whelan needs to stop the suicide pass, Terry needs to be fit, Hourihane needs to add to his tally. I think we're set for play-offs, nothing more. 

21 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Maybe we need a change of kit colour? He did after all learn from the master. 

21 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Tbf to him he was moaning about the fixtures because it was unfair on the fans that will have to travel to them, think that's being taken slightly out of context here

I cant see us winning the next 3-4 games points will be dropped which actively will rule us out of automatic in my eyes. I think if we go up be via play offs we are just tpo far behind already. The millwall and derby games have ruined us

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I cant see us winning the next 3-4 games points will be dropped which actively will rule us out of automatic in my eyes. I think if we go up be via play offs we are just tpo far behind already. The millwall and derby games have ruined us

IMO next 4 games

Wolves- 8 points

Cardiff- 7

Bristol City- 8

Derby- 7

Villa- 6

But I think I only put 2 defeats between the whole lot there (none for you) and I'll probably be miles out.

Could easily be Villa 8, Bris C 7 too, I had it as a draw initially but can see that game easily going either way

Edited by JamesBCFC

15 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I knew it was shit, but I didn't realise we were 10 points off second ffs.

Will probably be even worse at kick off, just seen Cardiff are away to Bolton so you'd think they're likely to win that.

That's been the problem with us in recent times, just when you think we're finally going to achieve something as we closed in on second....we stop winning, start playing poorly again and the negative cycle starts again.

Been that way since 2010.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lose tonight and we could be as low as 9th.

How the f*ck is this "okay"?

I think we will start around there or outside that before the game therefore it's extra important we don't cock it up it up today.

3 hours ago, weedman said:

Tbf to him he was moaning about the fixtures because it was unfair on the fans that will have to travel to them, think that's being taken slightly out of context here

He has been in the game long enough to know how it works.. passing it off as a problem for the fans is just miraging an excuse imo.

He needs to worry about getting 3 points rather than how fans will get to games.  -_-