17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

I'm not confident in us whatsoever beating Fulham.

I just can't see it happening.

Lets get to Wembley first i guess then try and cross that giant bridge when we come to it.

Edited by AshVilla

While I would've preferred to play Derby in the final, I don't think this will make as much difference as people think. If Derby had beaten Fulham over two legs that wouldn't been almost as tough a game anyway. If we turn up on the day, we can beat Fulham.

This is assuming we make it to the final of course.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

While I would've preferred to play Derby in the final, I don't think this will make as much difference as people think. If Derby had beaten Fulham over two legs that wouldn't been almost as tough a game anyway. If we turn up on the day, we can beat Fulham.

This is assuming we make it to the final of course.

Yep. If we are going to win, we have to turn up. If we turn up, we can win whoever we play.

As you say, I’m more concerned about getting through tomorrow unscathed than who we’d have to face in the final.

• Like 1

I’d very little  confidence that we could beat Fulham in the final

Bruces tactics and the way he did a job on sat at Boro gives me a bit more hope that for a one off match he can carry it off , add that to the players we’ve got that have been there seen it done it and you start to believe a little 

close mate of mine is a Fulham fan it’s gonna be unbearable if they beat us 

all assuming we get to Wembley of course 

We have nothing to fear from Fulham. Only Aston Villa can lose this. 

I don't trust them not to feck it all up, but we can beat Fulham. Worry more about us than them. 

If Uncle Albert and Snodders look under the sofa and find wherever they have lost their form, Jack is Jack and Terry and Chester become a wall we could beat Fulham just as easy as Wovles. 

• Like 1