Match Thread: Villa v Derby

limpid

20 mins before kick off i saw 2 coppers taking a leak in the toilets in the upper Holte. It now resembles a **** vape den and they are nowhere to be seen.

Whats saying about never seeing them when you want them?

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

It's funny I never really associate Alan Hutton with Villa much but he's now played for us more than he did for Rangers!

2nd longest serving player after Gabby? or did Baker make his debut before he arrived

Entertaining half. Hutton has been particularly superb. We got away with at least 2 penalties though :lol: . Finally benefiting from bad refereeing. 

I also notice Schteve hasn't shaved off that little patch at the front of his head yet. 

• Like 1

Incredible really, not even have we done that thing, you know, when the ball goes in the net? But baker has also gone 45 minutes without fracturing his skull

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

20 mins before kick off i saw 2 coppers taking a leak in the toilets in the upper Holte. It now resembles a **** vape den and they are nowhere to be seen.

Why, are the vapers going to commit a major crime?

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Ring 999 mate someone vaping must be considered an emergency and valuable police resources should be put towards this!

Then when you get home write to your local MP.