Match Thread: Villa v Derby

limpid

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

How have we been playing so far. I've had the rents over so haven't been able to watch.

Meh.

Ref has been EXTREMELY good to us.

Still showing nothing really going forward, and Kodjia stil slowing/breaking down attacks and making stupid decisions.

/on the whole, I would say close to "Ok"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, poitier said:

Why, are the vapers going to commit a major crime?

6 minutes ago, NottingVilla said:

Ring 999 mate someone vaping must be considered an emergency and valuable police resources should be put towards this!

Then when you get home write to your local MP.

What is smoking in a pubic place no longer illegal? I guess you're the type of muppets currently filling the bogs with smoke while young children are using the toilets. But lets try and be clever on the web eh, **** idiots. 

6 minutes ago, poitier said:

Why, are the vapers going to commit a major crime?

6 minutes ago, NottingVilla said:

Ring 999 mate someone vaping must be considered an emergency and valuable police resources should be put towards this!

Then when you get home write to your local MP.

What is smoking in a pubic place no longer illegal? I guess you're the type of muppets currently filling the bogs with smoke while young children are using the toilets. But lets try and be clever on the web eh, **** idiots. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Smoking around anyone's pubic places should be illegal, unless it is between adults with mutual consent.

• Like 1