Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

If Bruce has anything about him he should just hold his hands up and walk, would retain some dignity and respect then rather than keep taking his wages for nothing but ruining us. It hasn't worked and just doesn't sometimes.

Someone else needs the opportunity before it's too late, otherwise we are going down at this rate.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We can't score **** we can't win under shit word removed Bruce and you're having a crack that we're moaners. **** right off 

touchy touchy.....you have a small vocabulary that you have to resort to swearing?

Hope it's not a bad one. I'm clinging to the hope that it's not. I went over on my ankle like that once and it immediately swelled to 2 or 3 times the size and I feared the worst. Had no lasting damage.

Then there was that other time where I did the same thing and was in plaster for 8 weeks. Please be the former.

Just now, Jas10 said:

If Bruce has anything about him he should just hold his hands up and walk, would retain some dignity and respect then rather than keep taking his wages for nothing but ruining us. It hasn't worked and just doesn't sometimes.

Someone else needs the opportunity before it's too late, otherwise we are going down at this rate.

agree 1000000% it aint worked with dinosaur bruce

Just now, Jas10 said: