Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

I just hope the home kit has a simple collar like any of Phumfeinz's.  I think our last four or five kits have been ruined by the collar.  The actual design I'm not too bothered about though I like the idea of stripes again.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/05/2017 at 19:18, floody555 said:

colo_colo_2017_under_armour_third_kit.jp

I really hope UA use this template for our shirts next season shirts :wub:

That could easily work with the claret, blue and yellow/gold colour scheme. It would satisfy the likes of myself who would like a change up for a season and those who loved the Asics Muller shirts from the mid 90's.

I like the claret body/blue sleeves but it's worth a change up now and then as it just gets a bit dull. People will feel less like they are getting fleeced for minor changes in a design year on year too. 

I suspect it'll be same old though, unfortunately. 

If I still had photoshop and kit packs then I'd mock it up but I don't. Anyone on here fancy mocking it. 

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Wezbid said:

That could easily work with the claret, blue and yellow/gold colour scheme. It would satisfy the likes of myself who would like a change up for a season and those who loved the Asics Muller shirts from the mid 90's.

I like the claret body/blue sleeves but it's worth a change up now and then as it just gets a bit dull. People will feel less like they are getting fleeced for minor changes in a design year on year too. 

I suspect it'll be same old though, unfortunately. 

If I still had photoshop and kit packs then I'd mock it up but I don't. Anyone on here fancy mocking it. 

I'm with you there on the Asics/ Muller tops...... Fingers crossed there is a change as for me growing up it was stripes and would buy 100%

Last seasons were decent though I'll give them that (especially the away) They do seem to create vey good kits for whoever they are supplying for.

Edited by floody555

27 minutes ago, chefdoc2000 said:

there you go floody!

villa shirt 2017.jpg

Thinner lines down the shirt and that'd be a lovely effort. And sponsor is awful of course, but assume whoever our prospective sponsors are will have a logo that isn't in a big white box...

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

The badge needs to go. New owner, and hopefully a new Villa from top to bottom. A new badge can set a positive symbolic tone.

The badge is much better since they tweaked it last season.

I actually kinda like it now, although acknowledge it could still be a lot better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chefdoc2000 said:

villa shirt 2017-1.jpg

Love it! Probably a darker blue for me but in the main I think it's nice. Could you possibly change the white in the stripes going down to the yellow. It might be overkill but it'd be interesting to see.