Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see something out there for the home next season. I've always liked our striped kits and the macron baseball pin stripe one a few years back was lovely, maybe something along those lines?

I'd like a throwback dark navy blue 94/95 AST computers kit for the away. Dark body, light blue collar with red trim.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Proper claret colour. Inoffensive and small sponsor.  Blue sleeves. That will do for me.

I agree, a good traditional kit. I'm not so sure the sponsor would agree on the size of their logo though!

14 hours ago, Frank Raphael said:

Pretty much the same thing we have every year then?

Yes.

But there's still a good way and a bad way to do that.

Macron's first kit and Underarmour's first kit for us are both the same, traditional idea.
Claret body, blue sleeves, blue collar.

But the underarmour one is much nicer than the Macron one, imo.

That's how it should be, imo. A traditional home kit. And then the change kit can be a bit more out there.

1 hour ago, lmarsha_926 said:

DAhHQUcXkAMSwJD.pngDAhHSlQXcAETzRZ.png

My 2 ideas, sponsor added for reference

Can you do a mock up away using the style of the navy blue kit 95-96 season and Home kit 83-85 season. Would look mint with a modern twist on it.

3 hours ago, lmarsha_926 said:

DAhHQUcXkAMSwJD.pngDAhHSlQXcAETzRZ.png

My 2 ideas, sponsor added for reference

Fake! There's a ghost wearing each kit.

But I do like the black and claret, something sinister about it...

The bottom right one looks a lot like like Palace 71-73 but as an away shirt it looks fine. The top centre one looks like our 1999-2000 kit which I rather liked back then and it would offer an alternative to the more traditional shirts we have been wearing of late if we do want to change our type of shirt again. 

Edited by John

I like all of the shirts apart from the stripey ones in the centre, anything like that would be good for a change! Particularly the two on the left. Would be nice to have a kit with a sash.

19 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

0TOHu93.pngMy photoshop skills aren't good and I borked the sponsor logo but you get the idea. Give us something different! (The bottom right is an away)

That one with solid blue sleeves but with claret trim on the ends. Any chance?

With white shorts, blue socks with claret tops turnover could be nice

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1